Necromania - Traps of Darkness
Evil comes in many forms!
Driven to please a Dark Lord, the evil minions of Necromania scramble to collect
the keys necessary to free their Dark Master from his supernatural bonds and win
his eternal favor. Each despicable servant possesses inherent magical
powers to aid them on their wicked quest to unleash a horrifying evil into the
world and doom mankind forever.
- Seven unique minions of Ragnar to choose from; each equipped with deadly
traps and unique powers.
- Improve the skills of your hero as you complete levels and gain
- Multiplayer mode brings new tactical options for players in fierce
fights against 2 to 7 players over LAN or Internet.
- Lay traps and take advantage of the terrain (labyrinths) to achieve
victory against numerous opponents and vermin that populate every level.
- A powerful AI, diverse maps with random item spawning and combinations of
dark competition ensure long hours of diverse game play.
- Race to collect power boosts that increase combat abilities or temporarily
grant powers to aid you in collecting the three pieces of the skull key.
- The inherent randomness and frantic game play will make it impossible to
win the same way twice.
- Windows 98, Me, 2000, XP
- Pentium II 500 MHz processor
- 128 MB of RAM
- 400 MB free Hard Drive space
- OpenGL compatible Graphic Card
- 16 MB Video RAM
- DirectSound compatible Sound Card
- DirectX 8.0
- CD-ROM drive