Rayman 3D (Nintendo 3DS)
Join Rayman in a 3D world
full of adventures
In Rayman 3D, rediscover the incredible adventures of Rayman in a
deeper and optimized universe. Rayman is back to battle evil
mechanical pirates led by the maniacal Razorbeard, who is enslaving the
population of Rayman's world. It's up to our jointless hero
to collect four magical masks that, once united, will awaken a sleeping
god who will help Rayman defeat the pirates. Progress in a 3D
world full of surprises and magical creatures, and defeat unmerciful
enemies throughout dangerous environments. Join Rayman in an
even better platforming game with Rayman 3D.
- Run, climb, jump, swim, and fly to escape the threat
- 20 fantastic worlds in full stereoscopic 3D
- Face familiar friends and foes in diverse environments
- Collect 1000 Lums and reunite 4 magical masks
- Playable in 2D and 3D; 3D mode for ages 7 and up
- Adaptation of the Greatest Rayman Title
- Rayman 3D is the adaptation of Rayman 2 on Dreamcast, the favorite
version among audiences and critics.
- Significant Improvements on Gameplay -
This version offers improved graphics in a 3D world and takes advantage
of the analog stick for a more immersive experience.
- Great Diversity of Environments -
Progress in 45 areas set across 13 regions of Rayman's world.
Uncover the whole universe in 3D for up to 15 hours of fun!
- Elaborate Action-Based Character Movements -
Run, climb, jump, swim, fly, loop-the-loop, and even water-ski to
escape from the pirates using all of Rayman's famous abilities.
- Rediscover the Richness of Rayman's Cast
- Get back to the good old quarrels between Rayman and his villainous
enemies - with friends like the Globox, Ly, and Polokus ready to help.