Quicken WillMaker Premium 2012
Create legal documents that
protect your family and property
Quicken WillMaker Premium 2012 helps you create a customized estate
plan, quickly and easily. Along with documents for Legal
Will, Financial Powers of Attorney, Final Arrangements, and Executor
Documents, this software includes helpful finance, home, and family
documents, as well as bestselling estate planning, retirement, and
personal finance resources. From estate planning documents to
personal finance documents, this software will help you save your
family money, time, and unnecessary stress while letting you make your
wishes known. Complete important documents at your own pace
and tailor them to suit your situation with Quicken WillMaker Premium
- Living Trust Maker
- The Executor's Guide eBook
- Plan Your Estate eBook
- Solve Your Money Troubles eBook
- Personal Finance Collection
- Get it Together eBook
- Long-Term Care eBook
- IRAs, 401(k)s and Other Retirement Plans eBook
- Nolo's Essential Retirement Tax Guide eBook
- Nolo's Encyclopedia of Everyday Law eBook
- Updated information about estate and gift tax laws
- Information on how to protect your digital legacy (handling
your Facebook, Twitter, and other online accounts
- New look and feel - redesigned interface makes it even
easier to create and manage your estate plan and contacts
Protect your Property and Loved Ones with Essential Documents
- Wills - Will are at the heart of any
estate plan because they let you (not the state) control who will
inherit your property. In your will, you can leave property
to family, friends, and charities; name an adult to care for your minor
children and their property; name an executor to carry out your wishes,
and leave your pets to a trusted caretaker.
- Health Care Directives - Health Care
Directives let you control your medical care and spare your family
difficult decisions if someday you can't speak for yourself.
Your Health Care Directive includes Power of Attorney for
Health Care which lets you appoint a trusted person to oversee your
medical care and name a doctor you'd like to supervise your care; and
Living Will, which lets you specify the type of medical care you want -
or don't want - if you become incapacitated, make decisions about
specific medical treatments and procedures, authorize donation of your
organs or body after death.
- Final Arrangements - Final Arrangements
ease the burden on your loved ones by letting them know what kind of
services you would like after your death.
- Durable Financial Powers of Attorney -
Durable Financial Powers of Attorney let you name someone you trust to
take care of your financial matters, if someday you're unable to do so
yourself. You can also make Limited Powers of Attorney, to
give someone authority for specific tasks or time periods.
- Information for Caregivers and Survivors -
Information for Caregivers and Survivors will greatly aid those who may
need to care for you or manage your estate, giving them everything from
information about your bank accounts to the names of people you'd like
contacted in the event of your death or incapacity.
- Executor Documents - Executor Documents
provide help for wrapping up an estate, including an Executor's
Checklist, Affidavit or Domicile, and General Notice of Death.
- Home and Family Documents - Home and
Family Documents are useful in all kinds of common situations, whether
you're having someone take care of your house and pets for a week or
look after your children for a weekend. They include
Temporary Guardianship Authorization for Care of Minor, Pet Care
Agreement, Housesitting Instructions and many more practical forms.
- Personal Finance Documents - Personal
Finance Documents are everyday legal forms that are certain to come in
handy, such as Promissory Notes and Bills of Sale.
Easily Create an Estate Plan
- All the Step-by-Step Guidance You Need -
Quicken WillMaker guides you through a simple interview for each
document you want to create. The program produces customized
legal documents, designed to comply with the laws of your state.
- My Documents - Check the status of any
document, resume creating a document or start a new one. You
can produce any document in Quicken WillMaker Premium in one sitting,
but there's no need to rush - relax and take your time, as WillMaker
doesn't charge by the hour.
- Get Started, Review, Sign - Select a
document from the list, complete a simple interview, then review, save
a PDF, or print and sign. If you need to make changes, it's
no problem - you can revise your answers at any time.
- Find Help Along the Way - Onscreen help
tailored to the screen you're reading, is always instantly available.
When you need more in-depth information, jump straight to the
program's legal manual - an entire book about estate planning.
- Glossary Assistance - Unfamiliar with
an estate planning legal term? Look it up in the Glossary of
nearly 4,000 terms - all pulled from Nolo's Plain-English Law
Settle An Estate
- Help When You Need It - The right legal
and practical information will help you wrap up the financial affairs
of a loved one who has died so you won't be overwhelmed by the work.
- The Executor's Guide - The Executor's
Guide eBook helps you get organized, handle paperwork and make progress
one step at a time.
- Common Estate Tasks - Prepare for and
accept the job of executor, make sense of a will, or handle matters
when there isn't a will - and claim life insurance, Social Security,
and other benefits.
- Further Estate Assistance - The
Executor's Guide helps you ensure children and their property are cared
for, deal with family members, manage assets and pay bills, and wrap up
a simple living trust.
- Additional Features - Get
state-specific information, including tables outlining key points of
each state's laws.
Avoid Probate Court
- Living Trust Maker Software - Probate
court proceedings take months and can cost thousands of dollars - but
the time and expense can be avoided with Living Trust Maker Software.
- Easy Property Transfer - A living trust
lets survivors transfer property quickly and easily to the people who
inherit, and Living Trust Maker helps you create one with a simple
- Create Your Living Trust - Create a
valid living trust, tailored to your wishes and the laws of your state
- a living trust for an individual or a couple, or a children's
subtrust for property left to children and young adults.
- Make Changes as Needed - The Living
Trust Maker software lets you make as many revisions to your documents
as you need, should your situation change.
- Onscreen Legal Manual - The onscreen
legal manual will help you understand all of your options so you can
make the best decisions about what property to put in your trust,
whether to make an individual or joint trust, and much more.
Maximize Your Family's Assets
- Plan Your Estate - This comprehensive
guide to estate planning covers both simple and sophisticated
strategies to help you create the right plan.
- Tools You Need - Learn how to leave
property through a will, provide for your loved ones through life
insurance, and make final arrangements. The Plan Your Estate
eBook also shows you how to name a guardian for your minor child, leave
property to a young person, and reduce estate taxes.
- Added Features - Nolo Plan Your Estate
includes sample estate plans that even more clearly illustrate your
options in estate planning to help you maximize your family's assets.
Minimize Taxes and Avoid Penalties
- Included eBook - IRAS, 401(k)s and Other
Retirement Plans eBook will help you make sense of the rules when it
come to retirement planning - whether you're approaching retirement,
changing jobs, or just want to borrow money from a plan.
- Help With Retirement - This eBook
covers the common types of retirement plans, including 401(k)s,
profit-sharing plans, IRAs, Keoghs and tax-deferred annuities.
- What to Do Before and After Retirement -
Find out how to implement tax strategies, avoid penalties for taking
money out early, minimize taxes, divide a plan at divorce, take
required distributions, and handle interim distributions to your heirs.
- Nolo's Essential Retirement Tax Guide -
Tax deductions change considerably when you retire; this eBook explains
the rules in plain English, so you can learn how to make the most out
of your money and assets when you retire.
- Your Health, Home, Investments, and More -
You'll understand your tax benefits after retirement and find out how
to save more money.
- Enjoy Your Retirement - Learn how to
keep more of your hard-earned money by doing volunteer work; accounting
for increased medical expenses; buying a boat, RV, or second home;
living off your investments; selling or renting out a home; or starting
Discover Eldercare Options
- Long-Term Care - Written with
sensitivity and clarity, this included eBook shows you how to evaluate
all of the (often bewildering) options for long-term care and choose
one that matches your needs and budget.
- How to Plan and Pay - Whether you are
making a long-term care decision for yourself, for a spouse, or for a
loved one, this eBook will help you choose the right care and get the
most out of benefits.
- Information to Help - Long-Term Care
covers comparing long-term care insurance plans, choosing a nursing
facility, arranging home care, protecting assets, and exploring options
beyond nursing homes.
- Protection of Elders and Assets -
Long-Term Care will also help you learn how to recognize elder fraud,
so you and your loved ones will be even better protected.
Organize Your Records
- Get It Together - This eBook shows you
step-by-step how to get organized to make it easy for your family to
locate your records including insurance policies, online banking
passwords, real estate deeds, and other important information.
- Keep Track - Get It Together tells you
how you organize estate planning documents, secure passwords and
places, tax and real estate records, retirement accounts, employment
records, and final arrangements.
- Work Together - This eBook helps you
work together with aging parents, grandparents, friends, or patients to
get their records in order.
- Additional Features - Get It Together
includes a useful Letter to Loved Ones template, with general
instructions for handling after-death matters, including memorial
Boost Your Financial Health
- Solve Your Money Troubles - Regain your
financial freedom and discover long-term solutions to managing your
money with this complete guide.
- Information You Can Use - Learn how to
prioritize debts, create a budget, negotiate with creditors, explore
bankruptcy options, and rebuilt credits.
- Other Help - Solver Your Money Troubles
includes sample letters to creditors, as well as worksheets and charts
that let you calculate your debts and expenses and create a repayment
plan. The book covers the new federal Credit CARD Act, as
well as expanded information on dealing with foreclosure and the new
federal government loan modification programs.
Legal FAQs Answered and Expert Help
- Nolo's Encyclopedia of Everyday Law -
This eBook provides answers to your most frequency asked legal
questions - from dealing with noisy neighbors, feeling harassed by a
collection agency, or realizing the car you just purchased is a lemon.
- Everyday Legal Help - Nolo's
Encyclopedia is packed with handy information about credit and debt,
workplace rights, child custody and visitation, intellectual property,
small claims court, and much more.
- Listen to Experts - This audio CD
features podcasts that deliver expert information on saving money on
big things like life insurance, taxes, college savings, and medicare
Legal Help for Everyone
- 101 Law Forms for Personal Use - This
free eBook download (with online registration) is a comprehensive
collection of legal forms covering transactions you're likely to face
in your daily life.
- Customize Forms - Find and customize the
forms you need to sell property, including motor vehicles and
computers; borrow or lend money; settle disputes; rent out a place to
live; contract home repair; and authorize temporary guardianship of a
child or pet.
Estate Planning Documents
- Legal Will
- Health Care Directive
- Property Worksheet
- Information for Caregivers and Survivors
- Financial Powers of Attorney
- Revocation Documents
- Final Arrangements
- General Bill of Sale
- Promissory Notes
- Security Agreement for Borrowing Money
- Limited Power of Attorney for Finances
- And More!
Home and Family Documents
- Temporary Guardianship Authorization
- Child Care and Elder Care Agreements
- Pet Care Agreement
- Authorization for Foreign Travel with Minor
- And More!
Note: Estate planning documents are not
valid in Louisiana or U.S. Territories.
- Windows XP SP2, Vista, Windows 7
- Pentium 400 MHz processor
- 512 MB of RAM
- 54 MB of available hard disk space for WillMaker (plus up
to 500 MB for Microsoft .NET 2.0 SP1 if not already intalled)
- 800 x 600 resolution monitor (1024 x 768 recommended;
- CD-ROM Drive: 2x speed
- 56 Kbps modem required to access online features; fees may
- Any printer supported by Windows XP SP2, Vista, WInodws 7
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher
- Adobe Reader