Regroupez, organisez et recherchez vos notes et vos
informations de maniere centralisee
Office OneNote 2007 is a digital notebook that provides people one place to gather their notes and information, powerful search to find what they are looking for quickly, and easy-to-use shared notebooks so that they can manage information overload and work together more effectively.
Unlike paper-based systems, word processing programs, e-mail systems, or other productivity programs, Office OneNote 2007 delivers the flexibility to gather and organize text, pictures, digital handwriting, audio and video recordings, and more — all in one digital notebook on your computer. Office OneNote 2007 can help you become more productive by keeping the information you need at your fingertips and reducing time spent searching for information across e-mail messages, paper notebooks, file folders, and printouts.
Office OneNote 2007 is an integrated part of the 2007 Microsoft Office system that makes it easy to gather, organize, find, and share your notes and information more efficiently and effectively. Powerful search capabilities can help you locate information from text within pictures or from spoken words in audio and video recordings. And easy-to-use collaborative tools help teams work together with all of this information in shared notebooks, whether online or offline.
With all of your information at your fingertips, Office OneNote 2007 provides you a solution for information overload, enables you to work with others more effectively, and helps you stay on top of tasks, schedules, and team information. The familiar look and feel of the Microsoft Office system makes it easy to start using the program right away, minimizing wasted time and training costs.
Gather Everything In One Place
With so much information coming your way — and in so many different forms — you need one place to keep it all and a tool that’s flexible enough to capture it. Otherwise, information that could have been used to help make better decisions or make you more efficient is lost or difficult to find.
Taking notes on paper and transcribing them later can be time-consuming and difficult. Paper notebooks get lost, you can’t easily share them with others, and they are really only good for capturing one type of information: handwritten notes. Because most don’t have a way of digitally capturing unstructured information, people often print out Web research, and store information in file folders or on desks, which is difficult to find later and inaccessible when you’re away. And sharing information with others can be difficult — people default to e-mail for file sharing and information exchange — and it’s often hard to figure out what the plan is without reading through long e-mail threads.
Office OneNote 2007 gives you a solution with a flexible software program that enables you to gather virtually any type of information in one place. With your information readily available, you can be more prepared and make better decisions.
- Keep all your information all in one place — including freeform notes, images, documents, files from other Microsoft Office system programs, and rich media — and organize it in the way that works best for you.
- Help protect intellectual property and don’t worry about frequently saving or creating backups of your information — Office OneNote 2007 does this for you.
- Take meeting notes in Office OneNote 2007 to create a living repository of group decisions and brainstorming sessions that adds continuity and context to subsequent meetings.
- Catch all the details of customer calls and meetings by synchronizing typed or handwritten notes with Office OneNote 2007 audio and video recordings.
- Gather information on your Microsoft Windows Mobile powered devices (including notes, audio recordings, and pictures) and transfer it to Office OneNote 2007.
- Take advantage of the Office OneNote 2007 export application programming interface to easily transfer information gathered in OneNote 2007 to your company’s business systems, and in so doing reduce errors and wasted time spent rekeying the same information in different systems.
- Copy, paste, or print information from and into other 2007 Microsoft Office system programs including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Use Office OneNote 2007 drawing tools and tables to annotate and easily organize and manage information.
Find What You Are Looking For Quickly
Finding information you need to do your job can take time. Searching for information in paper notes, file folders, computer files, or network shares takes valuable time away from your work and from your ability to positively affect your company. Time spent searching is not time spent working.
With Office OneNote 2007, finding information is easy and fast. Office OneNote 2007 eliminates the guesswork of figuring out where you stored critical information because everything is kept in the same program. No more clicking through file folders and sorting through pages of paper notebooks to find the information you're looking for. Powerful search features give you the ability to locate information quickly.
Office OneNote 2007 also allows you to search across new types of content, like text in scanned documents or images, and spoken words in audio and video recordings. With easier access to the facts, you and your teammates can make better decisions.
- Search and find keywords quickly within text, in images, and in audio recordings made in Office OneNote 2007.
- View hyperlinked search results in a summary task pane—a single click takes you to relevant results.
- View all open notebooks at once, use drag-and-drop functionality to easily arrange and rearrange your notes, and add hyperlinks to other pages in your notebook to quickly find relevant content.
- Manage tasks easily with two-way synchronization between Office OneNote 2007 and the 2003 and 2007 versions of Microsoft Office Outlook.
- Link notes and other information to specific Office Outlook 2007 or Outlook 2003 contacts to help you better prepare for meetings and recall information easily.
- Mark notes with note tags, visually rich icons that make it easier to return to reminders, to-dos, and other action items.
Work Together More Effectively
With team members working from different locations and on multiple projects, communication, coordination, and information sharing can challenge group effectiveness and productivity. Teams often rely on e-mail messages to share information, causing confusion and bloated e-mail inboxes. Tasks, action items, agendas, and issues stored within static documents or document management systems are difficult to update, track, and access, and they prevent multiple people from working with the same information at the same time. With each person storing and tracking information individually, it's difficult to get everyone working from the same page.
Office OneNote 2007 helps people work together better by eliminating roadblocks that arise when information is isolated in paper notes or file folders, or on one person's computer. Groups can share information easily, work more productively, and keep track of projects, issues, and goals more effectively.
- Work together from the same notebook — whether online or offline — using shared notebooks. Office OneNote 2007 manages changes made to the same notebook, eliminating the need to track versions or upload changes.
- Create a team knowledge base so that everyone has access to the same information, helping to get new team members up to speed quickly, and minimizing duplicate efforts.
- Share notes even with non-Office OneNote 2007 users—by sending your notes as HTML so that anyone with an e-mail client or Web browser can view them,
- Stay in control of your information by choosing which notebooks to share with your teammates and which to keep private, and help ensure privacy with password protection.
- Use Office OneNote 2007 as a shared digital whiteboard, enabling virtual teams to work together in real time, viewing and editing the same set of notes.
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.
- Windows XP with SP 2 or later, Windows Server 2003 with SP1 or later
- 500 MHz or faster processor
- 256 MB of RAM or more
- 1.5 GB of available Hard Disk space
- CD-ROM or DVD-ROM drive
- 1024 x 768 or higher resolution monitor
- Some features require Windows Desktop Search 3.0, Windows Media Player 9.0, DirectX 9.0b, ActiveSync 4.1, microphone, audio output device, video recording device, video recording device (such as a webcam), TWAIN-compatible digital camera or scanner, Windows Mobile 2003 - powered Smartphone or Windows Mobile 5 - powered Smartphone or Pocket PC, or a router that supports Universal Plug and Play (UPnP)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 or later, 32-bit browser only
- Internet functionality requires Internet access (fees may apply)
- Sharing notebooks requires user to be on the same network