The Virtual Aquarium on Your Desktop!
Enjoy your very own exotic fresh or salt-water fish tank for
your home without the cost and maintenance! AquaZone delivers a state-of-the-art digital aquarium for your PC!
aquarium so vibrant, so life-like, you will swear the fish are real! Turn
your computer monitor into a vibrant tropical aquarium, alive with a dozen
species of beautifully colorful fish.
Click the feed button for feeding. A bit comes into the water from the top of the aquarium. The fish go up for catching bites.
You can enjoy Aquazone Desk Top Garden in the full screen mode and you can also view it in the window display mode.
- Select an Aquarim from the pull-down menu (Seawater Aquarium, Freshwater Aquarium)
- Select fish species and number
- Select background (Image and Gradation background)
- Select light settings (Dim the light in a cycle allows you to have cyclic light dimming
- Shadow settings (water surface shadow will cast shadow of the water surface, and the ray selection will create rays of light inside of the aquarium
The Camera keeps following a particular Fish. You can click "Fish Follow Mode" Button to change the Cursor to the Lens Cursor, and click the particular Fish to start following it.
- Choose from 12 different species of fresh and salt water fish
- Display virtual schools of one or more species
- Beautiful, realistic day and night lighting conditions
- "Tap" on the glass and watch them...watch you!
- Use FishCam to zoom in and follow single fish
- Your choice of 8 beautifully rendered photo-realistic tanks
- Feed them and watch them eat
- Customize your aquarium on the fly with the pop-up interface
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.
- Windows 98SE, Me, 2000, XP
- Celeron 667 or faster processor
- 64 MB RAM
- Accelerated 3D Graphics Card w/8+MB VRAM
- 20 MB free hard disk space
- Color monitor
- DirectX 8.1 (included) or better
- Windows-compatible sound card & speakers
- CD-ROM drive