Run, drive, fly, fight -
Online battles await
Warhawk lets you experience a true full-scale war in an intense online multiplayer arena. Take to the skies and engage in high-speed aerobatic dogfights or hover to provide crucial air support to surging ground troops. Unleash an artillery assault with heavily armored tanks and all terrain vehicles. Advance on foot to frontline positions and key locations with an array of devastating weapons, mounted guns, and emplaced defense turrets. Experience the online modes like Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Capture the Flag, and a brand new game type, Zone. Large scale battles and up to 32 players will encourage teamwork and emphasize strategy for an invigorating combat experience.
- Deathmatch Mode - Players can choose to be either Eucadian or Chernovan, and they must kill as many other players as possible within a certain time limit. Once the match is over, the winner is whoever has accumulated the most kills. Players can spawn multiple times within one play session and can spawn at any base on the map.
- Team Deathmatch Mode - Players are organized into two or more teams, with each team having tis own kill-count. Each team has a main base and they have the option to capture neutral bases in the map. Obtaining neutral bases allows more spawn points. To capture a base, players must move into the center of the base and wait until the capture meter turns to 1. The team with the highest kill-count at the end wins.
- Capture the Flag Mode - CTF Mode is a combination of traditional capture the flag and Team Deathmatch. In this mode, your team can capture bases that allow forward spawning. Bases are captured the same way as bases are captured in Team Deathmatch. Players can use forward bases to spawn near their enemies' flag and capture it more quickly; they must return to the flag to their base in order to win the match.
- Zone Mode - Zone Mode is similar to Team Deathmatch in that it revolves around capturing bases. In Zone Mode, each team can "grow" the boundaries of the base by continuing to stay within the zone radius. Once two zones are large enough, the bases will merge and allow more spawn points, more vehicles, and more points accrued. This mode requires the most amount of teamwork and strategy.
- Epic next-gen multi-modal design immerses you in a deep 3rd person gameplay experience
- Fly or hover in the Warhawk to engage in intense dogfights with dozens of fighters and ground forces aimed your way
- Take control of armored tanks or utility vehicles to defend your base or launch a ground assault
- Continue the battle on foot and choose from a powerful arsenal of weapons, including rocket launchers, flame throwers, and proximity mines.
- Select one of four online game modes including Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Capture the Flag, and an all-new Zone Mode.
- Customize your solider with an unlimited combination of armor and squad markings.
- Team up with friends and create competitive clans and stay organized with user-friendly communication tools.
Note: Headset is not included; Online play requires free PlayStation network Registration and Internet Access, Internet service fees may apply.
- Players: 2-4 (1-32 online)
- Hard Drive Space: 810 MB required
- Video Output: HD Video Output 720p, 1080i
- Online: Ethernet Broadband required
- Compatibility: PlayStation Network compatible
- Peripherals: Dual Shock 3 compatible
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.
customers also bought
ArchStone Compact 4x30 Binoculars
Your Price: $9.99
Def Jam Rapstar Bundle - PlayStation 3
Your Price: $16.99
Duke Nukem Forever (PlayStation 3)
Your Price: $19.99
Kane and Lynch 2: Dog Days (Playstation 3)
Your Price: $15.99
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (Playstation 3...
Your Price: $16.99
Tomb Raider: Underworld (Playstation 3)
Your Price: $15.99
Tony Hawk: Ride Skateboard Bundle (Playstatio...
Your Price: $34.99
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune (Playstation 3)
Your Price: $24.99
Wisecomm OC960 Mini Indoor Night Vision Color...
Your Price: $29.99