From the Manufacturer
If you thought high-volume mailings had to be hard, think again. These Easy Peel® Clear Address Labels provide convenient access to each label thanks to the Pop-up Edge™. Patented Easy Peel® label sheets let you bend the sheet back to expose the label edge, peel, then fold the sheet back to flat in a jiffy. Compiling information for hundreds of recipients poses no problem with the Avery® Wizard Software for Microsoft® Office. Just import data from programs like Outlook® and apply text and graphics to predesigned layouts. Soon you'll see clear, professional-looking labels come through your laser printer. Whether addressing hundreds of envelopes or only a few, these labels are the clear choice.
- Avery® offers the Pop-up Edge™ for fast peeling—just bend the patented Easy Peel® label sheet to expose the label edge, peel, then fold the sheet back to flat in a jiffy
- Clear labels virtually disappear when applied to white and colored surfaces for a professional, custom look
- Use Easy Peel® mailing labels for your return address or as identification labels for photos and books
- Avery® Wizard Software for Microsoft® Office allows you to easily import data from Excel®, Outlook® and more
Avery Clear Easy Peel Address Labels
Watch these fast-peeling labels virtually disappear on envelopes--giving your mailing a clean, printed-on look. Designed for exceptionally fast and convenient peeling, Avery patented Easy Peel label sheets come with the Pop-up Edge--just bend the sheet, pop up the label edges, and peel.
Pop-up Edge for Fast Peeling
Addressing envelopes is a snap with the Pop-up Edge. Simply bend the label sheet to pop up the label edges for fast and easy peeling.
Special Occasions Where You Want to Impress
When addressing envelopes for special occasions such as weddings and holidays, or making a good first impression, Avery Clear Easy Peel address labels are the clear choice.
Transparent for a Clean Printed-On Look
The transparent labels virtually disappear when applied to surfaces for a custom look every time.
Variety of Uses
A must-have for any busy home or office, Avery Clear address labels work for a variety of applications:
- Event planning, business proposals, and weddings
- High-volume mailings
- Great on color envelopes--virtually disappear
- Personalized mailings (add logo or graphics)
Variety of Options Available
Printer Options: Available for InkJet, Laser, Copier, and Color/B&W Laser printers.
Labels per Sheet: Available in a number of different label sizes that let you choose the right label for the job.
Free and Easy Ways to Customize and Print Your Labels
Avery offers free template solutions to make it easy for you to customize and print your Avery labels.
- Convenient: just visit avery.com/templates to get started
- Customizable: start with a pre-designed Avery template, or use a blank to design from scratch
- Easy mail merge: import an entire address list or other data in just a few clicks
- Compatible: solutions for Mac and PC systems
- Flexible: there's a solution for any project, from a quick sheet of return address labels to a special design for a product or occasion
- Helpful: online demos, articles and more to help guide you through a successful project
100% Satisfaction GuaranteedAvery will gladly replace any Avery product that does not provide complete satisfaction.
Create professional-looking labels quickly with Easy Peel Mailing Labels. For fast peeling, bend the label sheets to expose the Pop-up Edge. Bright white labels have permanent adhesive and are jam-free and smudge-free. Each delivers sharp print quality that is perfect for creating labels for addressing, shipping and organizing. Perforated letter-size sheets tear so the edge of each self-adhesive label hangs over the sheet backing for easy access. Labels are compatible with laser printers. Avery offers many easy-to-use templates for Microsoft Word and other popular software programs.
|Media Size:||1" Width x 2.62" Length|
|Number of Labels per Sheet:||30|
|Country of Origin:||United States|
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.