From the Manufacturer
fi-60FChanging document management
- Capture minute details with true, 600-dpi optical resolution
- One-second scanning at 200 dpi
- Coverless scanning with auto-deskew and auto-cropping
- High-speed USB 2.0 connectivityIncludes TWAIN, ISIS® and ScandAll Pro Lite
- What is TWAIN or ISIS?
- TWAIN and ISIS are industry standard scanner drivers. They allow you to seamlessly connect your scanner to hundreds of scanning applications.
- Will this scanner do OCR or Optical Character Recognition?
- Yes, all Fujitsu scanner models are capable of creating images that are used for OCR recognition. OCR is a software process where an image is converted to text data. Once the PDF has been OCR'd users can easily search for words within a PDF.
- Are Fujitsu scanners networkable?
- Fujitsu offers a complete network scanning solution with the fi-6010N network scanner and ScanSnap N1800 which includes Scan to E-mail, Scan to Folder, Scan to Network Fax, Scan to FTP and Scan to Print functionality.
- What are consumable parts and where can I buy them?
- Consumable parts are used in each scanner's feeding mechanism and are an important part of the cleaning and preventative maintenance routine that is required in order for your scanner to maintain it's highest performance level. Scanner consumables can be purchased from a variety of Fujitsu partners(http://www.fujitsu.com/us/about/platforms/fcpa/partners/var/) or on the FCPA company store at www.BuyFCPA.com.
Thank you for submitting your question
- Ask questions relevant to this product.
- Provide as much detail as possible in your question.
- Write your question in English.
- Avoid asking about price and shipping information.
- Do not use obscenities, offensive, or vulgar language.
- Do not include information about other products or websites.
- Do not include personal information such as phone number.
Legal Guidelines for Question Submissions
- In submitting your Questions or other postings ("Questions"), you agree to the following guidelines:
- You grant Webcollage and its affiliates a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, fully-paid, non-exclusive, and sub-licensable license to use, copy, display, distribute, modify, adapt, republish, translate, and publicly display the Questions (in whole or in part) and to incorporate the Questions into other works in any format.
- You may not submit any Questions that infringe any third party rights, that contain false or damaging information, or that are unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, violate any law, or are otherwise inappropriate.
- You may not submit Questions which contain advertisements, solicitations of business or spam, or which transmit any worms, viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files, code or programs.
- If you were compensated in exchange for submitting a Question, you are REQUIRED to disclose it in your Question. You are also required to disclose if you or a member of your household or immediate family member is an employee of the manufacturer of the product for which you are submitting a Question.
The compact, lightweight Fujitsu fi-60F high-speed scanner is ideal for busy office and retail environments. It quickly scans important, small documents, such as insurance cards, identification cards, credit cards, passports, driver's licenses, photographs, and more.
Fast, reliable scanning performance for better productivity
High-speed USB 2.0 connectivity combines outstanding performance and easy installation. TWAIN and ISIS® drivers and ScandAll Pro Lite scanning software are included to simplify integration and boost productivity right from the start.
No time, no cover, no problem
The Fujitsu fi-60F scanner increases user productivity with fast, one-second scanning (at 200 dpi) and coverless scanning.
Capture the details you need in just one second
When full detail is needed, the Fujitsu fi-60F scanner delivers clean, crisp scans up to 5.83 in. x 4.13 in. - in color, grayscale, and monochrome - with true, 600-dpi optical resolution. However, when time is critical, users can scan documents at 200 dpi in monochrome or 8-bit grayscale in just one second. And 24-bit color scans at 200 dpi take just 1.7 seconds.
Automatic image management features mean consistent scans, every time
Coverless scanning eliminates the repetitive task of opening and closing the cover before and after each scan, which saves time when there is a high volume of documents to process. Simply place documents on the flatbed scanner and scan!
Auto-deskew and auto-cropping functions optimize scan size and quality, conserving storage resources and properly orienting scans regardless of how they are placed on the flatbed.
The compact, lightweight fi-60F scanner is ideal for busy office and retail environments. It quickly scans important, small documents, such as insurance cards, identification cards, credit cards, passports, driver's licenses, photographs, and more. High-speed USB 2.0 connectivity combines outstanding performance and easy installation. Included TWAIN and ISIS drivers and ScandAll 21 software simplify integration and boost productivity right from the start.
|Maximum Mono Scan Speed (ppm):||60|
|Maximum Mono Scan Speed (sec):||1|
|Media Type:||Plain Paper|
|Media Size:||A6 5.83" x 4.13"|
|Power Source:||AC Supply|
|Input Voltage:||240 V AC|
|Operating Power Consumption:||8 W|
|Standby Power Consumption:||2 W|
|Weight (Approximate):||2 lb|
|Certifications & Standards:|
|Limited Warranty:||1 Year|
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.