Non-stop action to free the colonists
In Space Hack, the transport colony ship Maximus XV is trapped within a Black Nebula, while inside, it is boarded by aliens that take over the ship and begin to kill and eat the colonists.
As Hack, a tough, gristled ex-military man, you must struggle to reach an emergency transport module at the far end of the ship to free the remaining colonists, hacking and slashing your way through hordes of alien creatures along the way.
- Approximately 50-80 hours of Action/RPG gameplay.
- 45 levels with Earth-like environments: futuristic interiors, deserts, frozen lands and forests.
- Over 80 different alien creatures from 3 unique breeds.
- 40 different weapons including a variety of melee and shooting weapons.
- 13 hi-tech items including holograms, mind control, teleportation and others.
- 45 bio chips allowing you to enhance your hero.
- Diverse paths of character development - smash your way through problems, become quick and elusive or gain advantage with sophisticated technology.
- Amazing real-time 3D graphics with 360 degree panoramic views and spectacular special effects.
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.
- Windows 98, Me, 2000, XP
- Pentium III 1.4 GHz processor
- 256 MB of RAM
- 500 MB of Hard Drive space
- 4X CD-ROM Drive
- 3D Accelerator Video Card with 32 MB RAM
Be the first to review this product. Write a Review