World Domination 1936-1953
Expand your World War II experience in Hearts of Iron II Doomsday. As
the German war machine falls, two great nations rise to claim power. In the
West, there is the United States, leader of the allied nations, and in the East
lies the Soviet Union under communist rule. As both nations attempt to claim
superiority, a new war is waiting around the corner; this time, the conflict
will decide who will be the remaining superpower.
Play as the ruler of one of 175 countries through World Wars II and III. As the Allies and the Soviet Union clash in Europe, the fate of the world hangs in the balance.
- World War III scenario with an alternative historical outcome.
- Play the Soviet alliance, the United States or any country of your choice as new superpowers rise to power on the global stage.
- Expanded tech trees with considerable detail in a new decade of warfare, allowing you to develop tactical nukes and other kinds of nuclear warfare as well as helicopter squads, Escort carriers and much more.
- Improved Diplomatic/Intelligence System reflects the increased political tension of the 1950s.
- Complete scenario editor.
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.
- Windows 98, Me, 2000, XP
- Pentium III 800 MHz processor
- 128 MB of RAM
- 1 GB Free Hard Drive Space
- 4 MB Video Card DirectX Compatible
- DirectX Compatible Sound Card
- DirectX 9.0 or higher (included on the CD)
- CD-ROM drive