|Microsoft Expression Studio 3|
|Microsoft Expression Encoder 2 Upgrade|
|Microsoft Expression Studio 2 Upgrade|
|Microsoft Student 2006 DVD|
|Microsoft Project Standard 2010|
|Microsoft Word 2004 Mac Upgrade|
|Microsoft Expression Web 2.0 Upgrade|
|Microsoft Office 2007 Ultimate Upgrade|
|Microsoft LifeCam Cinema|
The professional interactive design tool
Microsoft Expression Blend is the professional design tool to create engaging Web-connected experiences for Windows. Collaborate with developers to bring stunning applications to life. Drive brand recognition and repeat use for the desktop or Web. Design ultimate experiences!
Microsoft Expression Blend includes Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 Standard Edition. A comprehensive development environment for individual professional developers.
Visual Studio 2005 Standard Edition is a comprehensive, high productivity professional development environment (for devs working alone) for building high performance, multi-tier applications for Windows, Web, and common consumer mobile devices.
- The ideal tool for the part-time or occasional developer.
- Support for Visual Basic, C#, C++, and J# languages.
- Develop and deploy client-server based Windows, Web, SmartPhone, and Pocket PC applications.
- "Drag and drop" user interface designers for virtually every type of application
- Includes a built-in Web server for testing Web applications, IIS is not needed
- Integrated SQL Reporting Services
- Integrated ClickOnce support
- Dozens of new reusable controls for creating Windows and Web applications
- Master Pages support for maintaining a consistent look and feel across Web applications
- Edit and Continue for simple, intuitive debugging
Your sandbox just got bigger
Get involved with the new wave of next-generation applications that blend the best of the Web and the desktop. Design cutting-edge user interfaces and collaborate with developers to bring these stunning new types of applications to life.
Art, meet science
Think of it as your virtual playground. Mix design elements such as video, vector art, high quality text, animation, pixel images, and 3D content with a full toolbox of advanced controls and containers to create engaging, cinematic user interfaces.
Go beyond the browser
Give your users something better-better performance, better usability, better experiences. Now your designs can break out of the browser to leverage the full power of the desktop.
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.
- Windows XP with Service Pack 2, Vista
- 1 GHz or faster processor
- 512 MB of RAM or more
- 800 MB of available Hard Disk space
- Support for DirectX 9 graphics with
- WDDM Driver
- 128 MB of graphics memory (minimum)
- Pixel Shader 2.0 in hardware
- 32 bits per pixel
- DVD-ROM drive
- 1024 x 768 or higher resolution monitor with 24-bit color
- Actual requirements and product functionality may vary based on your system configuration and operating system
NOTE: This title is non-returnable once the software package has been opened.