Dogs of War - Battle on Primus IV
Born to fight, paid to die!
Dogs of War Battle on Primus IV is a fully three dimensional tactical action strategy game mixing line-of-sight arcade urgency with the command interface required to lead a massed force to victory. Dogs of War delivers highly challenging and addictive gameplay across a breathtaking, dynamic battlefield.
- Stunning 3D terrain governs gamplay - battlefield awareness within the line-of-sight combat model is critical to preserving your forces.
- Battle through canyon ridges, inch across icy wastelands and penetrate sprawling cities in the fight for Primus IV.
- Features an intense soundtrack by Fatboy Slim and showcases professional voice over actor Craig Charles - "Lister" from the hit Sci-Fi television show Red Dwarf.
- Realistic scaling - infantry load up into APCs, tanks loom over foot soldiers, and buildings dominate the skylines.
- Multiplayer support for up to eight players via LAN or Internet.
- Jump directly into the action-oriented environment with no need for resource management.
- Command wisely as experienced units are much more valuable and skilled.
- Control your forces from above or command any unit directly from a 3rd person over-the-shoulder perspective.
- Form your squad from over 30 different units like the lumbering Rhinoids or the deadly Snipers, leading them through the fury of battle.
"...fast, chaotic, and a lot of fun."
"Dogs of War is a sight to behold"
- Adrenaline Vault
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.
- Windows 95, 98
- Pentium II 266MHz processor
- 64MB of RAM
- 650MB free Hard Drive space (uncompressed)
- 4X CD-ROM drive required
- 16MB DirectX compatible 3D Accelerator Video Card
- DirectX compatible Sound Card
- Microsoft compatible Keyboard
- Microsoft compatible Mouse
Be the first to review this product. Write a Review