123 Copy DVD Gold 2014 - Your Complete DVD Solution
Make perfect 1:1 copies of
your favorite DVDs
Never lose a favorite DVD again with 123 Copy DVD 2014. Now, you have the power to backup all your favorite DVDs! With just a few simple clicks, you'll be able to easily copy your entire collection. Make 1:1 copies of your entire movie and TV library or even burn DVDs from downloaded movies and your own personal video files. Plus, you can even use 123 Copy DVD to create your own video with the custom video editor. Combine photos, video clips, and music to create a personalized digital slideshow of your favorite moments. And for on-the-go, 123 Copy DVD Gold lets you transfer your movies to your mobile device so you can watch anywhere.
- Copy and Burn Any Movie - Make 1:1 copies of your movie and TV library and burn your own DVDs from downloaded movies and personal video files
- Transfer Your Movies To Mobile - Convert your DVDs and download movies from the Internet to play on your iPhone, Android, iPad, and more
- Download Internet Videos - Create and copy data discs to CD, DVD, or Blu-Ray. Burn ISOs onto any disc and keep all your originals safe
- Custom Video Editor - Combine photos, video clips, and music to create personalized digital slideshows of your favorite moments
- Audio Converter - Preserver, protect, and enjoy all your music in full digital quality. You can even convert music and audio files to all popular formats
- Rip And Convert In HD - Digitally rip DVDs to play on your iPad, iPhone, Android Phone or Tablet without sacrificing quality. It's fully compatible with Apple TV, Roku, WDTV Live, and more!
- Share Your Movies - Edit, optimize, and share your favorite video clips and upload them to Facebook and Youtube so you can share your favorite movie scenes with friends online
- Compatibility - Compatible with a number of discs including CD-R, CD-RW, DVD+/-R(W), DVD DL+/-R, BD-R (E) 50, and BD-R (E) 25
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.
- Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, XP
- Intel or AMD 800 Mhz or faster processor (1.1 GHz+ recommended)
- 1 GB of RAM or more (2 GB recommended)
- 10 GB of available hard disk space (50 GB recommended for Blu-Ray functions)
- DVD+/-R (W), DVD DL+/-R Drive (DVD Burner required to write discs)
- Blu-ray drive required for Blu-ray reading
- Blu-ray writer required to record Blu-Ray BD25/BD50 media
- Windows Media Player
- Internet connection
Be the first to review this product. Write a Review