Activision Call Of Duty : Ghosts - First Person Shooter - Wii U
A changed world, redefined
multiplayer, and all-new squads mode
The franchise that revolutionized gaming does it again, relaunching with a new experience designed to blow away everything you know about Call of Duty. Ghosts puts you up against the greatest odds you've faced in any campaign. This time you're hopelessly outnumbered and outgunned in a battle against a newly forged global superpower. Your squad, the Ghosts, is the last remnant of a once-elite unit that protected a great nation - one that's barely hanging on after a catastrophic even. Your first goal is pure survival. If you can manage that, you'll fight to stop your home from being wiped entirely off the map in a COD story built on an all-new engine. Experience remarkable 60-frames-per-second visuals and Wii U-exclusive second-screen GamePad capability.
- For the first time in franchise history, players will take on the underdog role with Call of Duty: Ghosts; outnumbered and outgunned, players must fight to reclaim a fallen nation in an intensely personal narrative. Gamers will get to know an entirely new cast of characters and visit locales in a changed world unlike anything seen in Call of Duty before.
- In the new Create-A-Soldier system, players can change the physical appearance of their soldier by choosing the head, body type, head-gear and equipment, and for the first time in a Call of Duty game, the player can also choose their gender.
- New dynamic maps include interactive elements and player triggered events that make the environment evolve as each match goes on. The entire landscape can shift and force players to change tactics and strategies.
- The new contextual lean system now allows players to lean around obstacles without adding button combinations or fully leaving cover. The new mantling system allows fluid movement over objects, while maintaining momentum. The knee slide allows for a natural transition from sprinting crouching to prone.
- Over 20 NEW Kill Streaks in Call of Duty: Ghosts - such as Juggernaut Maniac, the Helo Scout, the Vulture and the ODIN Strike. Players can even bring in guard dog Riley, from the single-player campaign, to protect and also to attack enemies. There are also over 30 NEW weapons, including an entirely new weapon class: Marksman Rifles.
- Build your team and take up to 6 of them into battle in the all new Squads mode, which takes the best parts of the multiplayer experience and allows you to play either solo or cooperatively with the custom soldiers created and leveled up in multiplayer.
- The load-out choices you make for your Squad members will directly change the AI behavior of your squad-mates. Give your soldier a sniper rifle and he'll behave like a sniper, and an SMG guy will be more run and gun.
- A completely new 1 to 4 player, co-op game mode featuring a unique blend of fast-paced survival gameplay, base defense, player customization and class leveling.
- Teamwork and communication are essential when playing Extinction, as your team faces an inhuman menace that has overrun an isolated Colorado town and you must eliminate the threat via any means necessary.
- For 1 to 2 players, compatible with Nunchuk Controller, Wii Classic Controller, Wii Remote Controller, Wii U Pro Controller (controllers not included)
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.
Be the first to review this product. Write a Review