- Provides detailed digital topographic maps, comparable to 1:24,000 scale USGS maps
- Contains detailed hydrographic features, including coastlines, lakes and river shorelines, wetlands and perennial and seasonal streams
- Allows you to search by points of interest, including cities, summits, lakes, campsites and more
- Provides elevation profile on compatible Garmin devices so you can estimate terrain difficulty
- Contains many routable trails, rural roads, city neighborhood roads, major highways and interstates
- Displays national, state and local parks, campgrounds, scenic lookouts and picnic sites
- Displays Bureau of Land Management township, range and section information and USGS quad locations
- Includes BaseCamp software for managing data on GPS and computer, playing back routes and tracks, geotagging photos and more. BaseCamp also supports Geocaching.com and Google Earth.