Philips RF Modulator Video Converter SWS2103W/17 (Refurbished)
From the Manufacturer
Connect any DVD player to any TVwith one coaxial inputConnect a DVD to your system. Features True Stereo sound.
Enjoy good picture qualityCrafted with quality constructionQuality construction uses only top grade materials to create products of extended durability.S-Video compatibleAllows the use of S-Video connections for improved picture performance.
Environmentally friendlyEnvironmentally friendly lead-free constructionLead-free construction of environmentally friendly materials.
Enjoy good sound qualityTrue stereo soundA solitary connection of audio out (left and right) which goes directly to a stereo receiver for improved sound.
Connect a DVD player to any
TV and audio receiver
The Philips RF Modulator Video Converter lets you connect any DVD player to any TV with one coaxial input so you can enjoy true stereo sound. The RF Modulator Video Converter is designed to convert the separate audio and video signals (from a camera, computer, portable VCR, satellite receiver, DVD player, etc.) into normal VHF TV signals that you can see on any regular TV set. It features quality construction and is S-Video compatible to give you high quality picture and stereo sound performance.
- Quality Construction - Crafted with quality construction that uses only top grade materials to create products of extended durability.
- S-Video Compatible - Allows the use of S-Video connections for improved picture performance.
- True Stereo Sound - A solitary connection of audio out (left and right) which goes directly to a stereo receiver for improved sound.
- Works with TV, DVD player, game consoles, and VCR
- Connect your stereo receiver for a true home theater sound
- LED display indicates channel selection
- Selectable channel 3 or 4
- Use horizontal or vertical with secured stand (included)
- Environmentally friendly lead-free construction
- For indoor use only; do not expose product to rain or moisture
- Video Carrier: 63 dB uV
- RF Output Channels: 3 or 4
- RF Output Impedance: 75 ohms
- Audio Input Impedance: 13 ± 3 k ohms
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.
Be the first to review this product. Write a Review