Eton Sound 50 Speaker System for iPod - Glossy White *Open Box*
Stereo iPod docking station
with remote control
The Eton Sound50 Speaker System for iPod features an innovative design and smooth lines that meld smoothly with your iPod to create a bold new way to listen. Share all of your favorite music downloads by simply docking your iPod and letting the sound stream forth from the speakers. The remote control makes it easy to adjust the volume or select a new song. And there's a special bonus, too: the Eton Sound50 charges your iPod as you listen, so you never have to worry about draining the battery ever again.
- Seamless playback of all audio from your iPod in room-filling, hi-fidelity sound
- Dual twin full range drivers and micro tweeters to provide balanced sound across the entire frequency range
- Charges iPod during playback or whenever docked
- Provides full control of iPod from across the room via the included remote
- Small, compact design allows placement in any corner of the home or office while maintaining portability
- Speaker system features integrated LED power and volume indicators
- Sound50 Speaker System
- Remote control
- iPod trays to fit different models
- AC Adapter
- 3.5 mm male:male cord
- Color: White
- Dimensions: 10" x 6" x 5.75" (W x H x D)
- Weight: 2.30 lbs.
- Power Source: AC (AC Adapter included)
- Amplifier Output Power: 7 x 2 Watts (L: 7 Watts, R: 7 Watts)
- iPod Shuffle: 2nd Generation (1 GB); 1st Generation (512 MB, 1 GB)
- iPod Nano: 2nd Generation Aluminum (2 GB, 4 GB, 8 GB); 1st Generation (1 GB, 2 GB, 4 GB)
- iPod: 5th Generation Video (30 GB, 60 GB, 80 GB); 4th Generation Color Display (20 GB, 30 GB, 40 GB, 60 GB); 4th Generation (20 GB, 40 GB); 3rd Generation (10 GB, 15 GB, 20 GB, 30 GB, 40 GB); 1st and 2nd Generation (5 GB, 10 GB, 20 GB)
- iPod Mini: 1st Generation (4 GB, 6 GB)
Note: Remote batteries are included, but are not guaranteed.
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.
Be the first to review this product. Write a Review