Logitech Stereo Headset H230
The Logitech Stereo Headset H230 is designed to work perfectly with your Windows-based computer. It is ideal for voice and video chat, music, gaming, movies, voice recognition, and more with full stereo sound and a comfortable behind-the-head design which helps you stay comfortable hour after hour. The rotating, adjustable boom makes it easy to position the microphone so it picks up your voice clearly, and when not in use, simply rotate it out of the way. With the innovative noise-canceling microphone, you never have to compete with background noise to be heard- even in a noisy room. Best of all, the Logitech Stereo Headset H230 lets you customize your look with four interchangeable plates that you can swap out to match your style.
- Interchangeable Colors - Color plates in red, blue, orange, or black let you customize your headset.
- Behind-the-head Design - Helps you stay comfortable hour after hour.
- Rotating, Adjustable Boom - Position the microphone where it picks up your voice best- and rotate it out of the way when you are not talking.
- In-line Audio Controls - Instantly adjust the volume and mute the microphone.
- Noise-canceling Microphone - You won’t have to compete with background noise to be heard- even in a noisy room.
- Ideal for PC Communications - Ideal for voice and video chat, music, gaming, movies, voice recognition, and more.
- Full Stereo Sound - Listen to music and play games all while listening to crystal-clear sound
- 3.5mm Plugs - Works with virtually any PC sound card
- Color: Black with Blue, Red, Orange, and Black Plates
- Style: Behind-the-head
- Cord Length: 8' shielded cord with 3.5mm analog plugs
- Compatibility: Logitech Vid HD; Skype; Yahoo! Messenger; Gmail; Windows Live Messenger; AIM
- Headset Frequency Response: 20-20,000 Hz
- Microphone Frequency Response: 100-10,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: -59 dBV/uBAR, -39 dBV/Pascal +/-3dB
- Warranty: Two Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.
- Windows-based PC
- Analog connection with 3.5mm input and output jacks
Be the first to review this product. Write a Review