Tripp Lite 100-ft. Cat5e 350MHz Snagless Molded Cable (RJ45 M/M) - Blue
100 Feet of snagless,
The Tripp Lite 100-ft. Cat5e 350MHz Snagless Molded Cable features two snagless RJ45 molded male connectors with integral strain relief. The cable is manufactured from PVC 4-pair stranded UTP and is rated for 350MHz/1Gbps communication. It is designed for category 5 (Cat5) and 5e (Cat5e) applications and with 100 feet of cable length, you will have no problem making a connection.
- Premium cabling for category 5 (Cat5) and 5e (Cat5e) applications
- 100' computer networking cable with two RJ45 male connectors
- Feature molded connectors with integral strain relief
- Snagless design protects the locking tabs on the RJ45 connectors from being damaged or snapped off during installation
- PVC 4-pair stranded UTP
- Rated for 350MHz/ 1Gbps communication
- Meets most current industry standards including IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.5, ANSI/EIA/TIA 568, ISO/IEC 11801 and ETL (category 5e draft 11)
- Color: Blue
- Length: 100'
- Cable Type: CAT5 / CAT5E
- Intended Application: Computer Networking
- Connector 1: RJ45 Male
- Connector 2: RJ45 Male
- Certifications: RoHS compliant
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.
- For 1000Base-T (1Gbps Ethernet), 10/100Base-T (Ethernet), 100 Mbps TPDDI, 155 Mbps ATM, ISDN, voice and Token Ring Type3 applications.
Be the first to review this product. Write a Review