CTL Mitac 7 Series 22" Class L5 Bare Bones All-in-One M770 - Chassis/Screen Only; No OS
Built to impress
The CTL Mitac 7 Series 22" Class L5 Bare Bones All-in-One M770 is a thin-mini ITX form factor that supports a variety of Intel mainboards and CPUs, including Intel Atom, Celeron and Core i3, i5, and i7 processors. Its stand is a solid, one piece aluminum work of art that provides ultra-stability, even when tilted or used on a touch screen unit. You can take your online video and audio communications to the next level with its high-end capabilities, like the HD720p webcam with dual array digital microphone which creates an unprecedented All-in-One audio/visual experience.
- Modern minimalist industrial design
- Solid one-piece aluminum L stand - VESA mountable
- Flexible, highly configurable thin mini ITX standard
- Luxurious sight and sound
- The PC - reborn - The design of the 7 series AIO leaves nothing on the table. With a leading edge profile that is only 12mm thin; a frameless smooth glass bezel; a stunning edge-to-edge 1920x1080 HD IPS wide viewing angle LED panel, the 7 series is built to impress.
- Removable stand is as beautiful as it is stable - The functionality of the stand on an All-In-One PC is of paramount importance. The stand on the 7 series is a solid one piece aluminum work of art that provides ultra-stability, even when tilted or used on a touch screen unit—and it’s removable for use in VESA mounted configurations.
- Integrator friendly L5 barebone chassis - Utilizing the Thin Mini ITX L5 standard ensures that components can be competitively sourced from the open market, now and for future upgrades and repairs. Additionally, 7 series models are highly configurable, allowing you to make extra margin and add value.
- HD720p webcam and dual array digital microphone - Take your online video and audio communications to the next level with the 7 series high-end capabilities. Whether it’s for work or play, the HD 720p webcam with dual array digital microphone creates an unprecedented All-in-One audio/visual experience.
- Power Adapter
- Net Dimensions: 23.2” x 9.8” x 21.3” (L x W x H, Approx.)
- Net Weight: 23.4 lbs
- Panel: 21.5" 16:9, 1920 x 1080, full HD support, IPS supports wide viewing angle
- Touch: No touch
- Form Factor: Thin Mini-ITX Motherboards: Tested to support Intel DH61AG, DH61AGL, DQ77KB (vPro), DN2800MT
- Windows 8 Ready: Supports Windows 8 hardware requirements / Windows 8 drivers available
- CPU Thermals: Supports Intel CPUs: 35W DC, 45W QC, 65W QC & DC
- HDD Tray: 2.5” / 3.5” SATA SSD supported
- ODD: Slim 12.7mm tray (DVD / Blue Ray ODD optional)
- Webcam: HD 720p 16:9 lens with dual array digital microphone
- Speaker: High fidelity stereo speaker sound bar, 5W x 2
- Stand Type: 1 piece aluminum L stand
- Control Buttons: Power, Brightness
- VESA Mount: VESA Mount support for 100mm x 100mm (optional bracket)
- Power: 19V 135W
Note: This is a "barebone" configuration, which includes the chassis, screen and power adapter. This system is meant for purchase by computer resellers and integrators who can purchase and install separate motherboard, CPU, memory, hard drive, optical drive, and operating system. This system will not operate in its "barebone" state without the purchase and installation of these separate components which are not included in the "barebone" price.
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.
Be the first to review this product. Write a Review