CTL M770T Barebone System All-in-One - 21.5" LED Touchscreen 1920 x 1080 Full HD Display
Build your next PC around
this beautifully designed system
The CTL M770 Barebone System All-In-One is available to resellers and system integrators in a 22” class LED touch barebone configuration. An integral part of the CTL / Mitac 7 Series of Barebone systems, the design of this system AIO leaves nothing on the table - with a leading edge profile that is only 12mm thin, a frameless smooth glass bezel, and a stunning edge-to-edge 1920x1080 HD IPS wide viewing angle LED panel, the CTL M70 Barebone System is built to impress. This system also incorporates many other user-friendly features such as a L5 barebone chassis, HD720p Webcam and Dual Array Digital Microphone, and removable stand that is as beautiful as it is stable. The CTL M770 Barebone System All-In-One is a Thin-mini ITX form factor that supports a variety of Intel mainboards and CPUs including Intel Atom, Celeron and Core i3, i5 and i7 processors.
Modern Minimalist Industrial Design - The PC - reborn.
- The design of the 7 series AIO leaves nothing on the table. With a leading edge profile that is only 12mm thin; a frameless smooth glass bezel; a stunning edge-to-edge 1920x1080 HD IPS wide viewing angle LED panel, the 7 series is built to impress.
Solid One Piece Aluminum L Stand VESA Mountable - Removable stand is as beautiful as it is stable.
- The functionality of the stand on an All-In-One PC is of paramount importance. The stand on the 7 series is a solid one piece aluminum work of art that provides ultra-stability, even when tilted or used on a touch screen unit - and it’s removable for use in VESA mounted configurations.
Flexible, Highly Configurable Thin Mini ITX Standard - Integrator friendly L5 barebone chassis.
- The 7 series is designed with integrators in mind. Utilizing the Thin Mini ITX L5 standard ensures that components can be competitively sourced from the open market, now and for future upgrades and repairs. Additionally, 7 series models are highly configurable, allowing you to make extra margin and add value.
Luxurious Sight and Sound - HD720p Webcam and Dual Array Digital Microphone.
- Presentations that pop. Crystal clear conferencing. Take your online video and audio communications to the next level with the 7 series high-end capabilities. Whether it’s for work or play, the HD 720p webcam with dual array digital microphone creates an unprecedented All-in-One audio/visual experience.
- Color: Black
- Dimensions: 23.2" x 9.8" x 21.3" (L x W x H)
- Weight: 23.4 lbs
- Panel: 21.5" 16:9, 1920 x 1080, full HD support, IPS supports wide viewing angle
- Touch: 10 Point Projective Capacitive Touch edge-to-edge design
- Form Factor: Thin Mini-ITX Motherboards. Tested to support Intel DH61AG, DH61AGL, DQ77KB (vPro), DN2800MT
- Windows 8 Ready: Supports Windows 8 hardware requirements / Windows 8 drivers available
- CPU Thermals: Supports Intel CPUs: 35W DC, 45W QC, 65W QC and DC
- HDD Tray: 2.5” / 3.5” SATA SSD supported
- ODD: Slim 12.7mm tray (DVD / Blue Ray ODD optional)
- Webcam: HD 720p 16:9 lens with dual array digital microphone
- Speaker: High fidelity stereo speaker sound bar, 5W x 2
- Stand Type: 1 piece aluminum L stand
- Control Buttons: Power, Brightness
- VESA Mount: VESA Mount support for 100mm x 100mm (optional bracket)
- Power: 19V 135W (19V 180W optional)
- Warranty: One Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
Note: This is a 'barebone' configuration, which includes the chassis, screen, and power adapter. This system is meant for purchase by computer resellers and integrators who can purchase and installl separate motherboard, CPU, memory, hard drive, optical drive, and operating system software. This system will not operate in its 'barebone' state without the purchase and installation of these separate componenets which are not included ..
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.
Be the first to review this product. Write a Review