Visio Pro 2013 32-Bit/64-Bit – Product Key Card for 1 PC
Advanced diagramming made
[Licensed for Use on 1 PC- Product Key Card Included]
Microsoft Visio Professional 2013 makes it easier than ever for individuals and teams to create and share professional, versatile diagrams that simplify complex information. It includes all of the functionality of Visio Standard 2013 as well as updated shapes, templates, and styles; enhanced support for team collaboration, including the ability for several people to work on a single diagram at the same time; and the ability to link diagrams to data. Visio Professional 2013 also adds additional stencils for business and engineering diagrams; process diagrams (including Business Process Model and Notation [BPMN] 2.0); maps and floor plans; network diagrams; and software and database diagrams.
New and Improved
- Over 60 built-in templates, many with updated shapes
- Streamline teamwork and reduce the risk of errors by allowing two or more people to work on the same diagram in a single file at the same time
- Link to data from several popular structured data sources, including Microsoft Excel, SQL Server, SQL Azure, and SharePoint Lists and Business Connectivity Services
- Get visual indicators of what shapes others are working on and easily sync diagrams when saving
- Reveal patterns and meaning in your data with data graphics, such as vibrant icons, symbols, colors, and bar graphs
- Share and comment on diagrams—both static and data linked—through a web browser
- Create professional diagrams quickly
- Work together on diagrams with your team
- Link diagrams to dynamic data
- Use a powerful diagramming platform
Create Professional Diagrams Quickly - Create engaging diagrams in just a few clicks with updated shapes and new formatting options and tools.
- It's easier to start creating and customizing diagrams - Find the stencils you want to use, and quickly get great-looking results with over 60 built-in templates, many with updated shapes. You can also create and customize professional-looking diagrams using a rich set of expanded and improved effects and themes that apply a completely different design in just one or two clicks.
- Perform common tasks more easily - Diagrams are seldom static, so Visio makes it easier than ever to update your diagram with new shortcuts for frequently performed tasks.
- Create great-looking organization charts more easily - The organization chart just got even better with several new styles from professional to playful, which you can apply with just one click, the ability to import pictures and improved layout options to help fine tune the way your org chart looks.
Work Together on Diagrams With Your Team - Collaborate on diagrams with new teamwork features.
- Work together on a single diagram at the same time - Streamline teamwork and reduce the risk of errors by allowing two or more people to work on the same diagram in a single file at the same time
- Share diagrams through a browser on almost any device - Visio Services in SharePoint provides a rich experience through the browser, with full detail from the original diagram, refreshable data (in diagrams with data links), the option to view and add comments, and improved touch support so you can view and interact with the diagram through virtually any device.
- Give feedback with improved commenting - You can add comments to any diagram from virtually any device, whether through Visio or a browser using Visio Services – and can get immediate clarification on any you are unclear on by initiating an instant messaging (IM) conversation or audio/video call right from within Visio.
Link Diagrams to Dynamic Data - Use the shapes in your diagram to make real-time data understandable at a glance.
- Link diagram shapes to data with a simple wizard - With Visio, you can link the shapes in your diagram to your business data to visually represent complex information. This allows you to reveal patterns and meaning in your data with data graphics, such as vibrant icons, symbols, colors, and bar graphs.
Use a Powerful Diagramming Platform - Get an extensible and flexible platform for creating diagrams and solutions that fit your business.
- Enhance process management with support for BPMN 2.0 and updated validation rules - Visio can help you ensure that your diagrams meet the standards required by your business, including support for Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN) 2.0 and you can use the built-in validation rules to help ensure your diagrams comply with the specification.
- Create visual workflows and publish them to SharePoint - You can create and publish SharePoint workflows visually with updated support for Windows Workflow Foundation 4.0 and also use Visio to create visual Project workflows for demand management, which work with both Microsoft Project Server and Microsoft Project Online
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.
- Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012
- 1 GHz or faster x86- or x64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set
- 1 GB of RAM (32 bit); 2 GB of RAM (64 bit)
- 3.0 GB of available hard disk space
- Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX10 graphics card and 1024 x 576 resolution
- .NET version 3.5, 4.0, or 4.5
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8, 9, or 10; Mozilla Firefox 10.x or a later version; Apple Safari 5; or Google Chrome 17.x
- A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that new touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8.
- Some functionality may vary, based on the system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity
- System requirements are rounded up to the nearest 0.5 GB, to be conservative. For example, if we measure an application’s required hard disk space to be 1.99 GB, we recommend 2.5 GB of disk space. Our hard disk system requirements are intentionally larger than the actual disk space usage of the software.
- A graphics processor helps increase the performance of certain features, such as drawing tables in Excel 2013 or transitions, animations, and video integration in PowerPoint 2013. Use of a graphics processor with Office 2013 requires a Microsoft DirectX 10-compliant graphics processor that has 64 MB of video memory.
NOTE: This title is non-returnable once the software package has been opened. Licensed for use on 1 PC. Product Key Card included - No Disc.
Be the first to review this product. Write a Review