Project Professional 2013 32-Bit/64-Bit for 1 PC (Key Card)
Collaborate with others to
easily start and deliver winning projects
[Licensed for Use on 1 PC- Key Card Included]
Project Professional 2013 helps you easily plan projects and collaborate with others from virtually anywhere. Stay organized and keep your projects on track with the only project management system designed to work seamlessly with other Microsoft applications and cloud services. Project Professional 2013 can be used as a stand-alone project or can be connect to a server. With numerous easy-to-use features and integration tools, Project Professional 2013 is your best choice for managing and delivering any project successfully.
New and Improved
- Rich, out-of-the-box reporting tools with a familiar Office-like experience help you quickly and easily measure progress and resource allocation
- Design and print reports to easily share insights that help you better communicate progress and achiever results
- Easily copy project information to Office applications such as PowerPoint or email and save important plans and details to Office 365 or SharePoint (sold separately)
- Create project site with a few simple clicks to quickly share project details with your team, keeping everyone connected and organized
- Set tasks to "Inactive" and quickly analyze "what-if" scenarios without recreating your entire project plan
- Works seamlessly with Office 365 so you can send instant messages and kick off real-time conversations right from your project with Lync Online
- Stay organized
- Deliver projects successfully
- Improve everyday collaboration
- Easily plan and manage your projects - Tap into the latest Project templates on Office.com from within Project to help you get started quickly. Project also helps keep you organized by providing quick access to recent files and locations from the Backstage.
- Be efficient and prioritize - Stay in control of your project plans no matter the size. Rich, out-of-the-box reporting tools within a familiar Office-like experience help you quickly and easily measure progress and resource allocation. With Task Path highlighting in the Gantt Chart, you always know how your tasks come together and can identify which tasks are the most critical to your project's success.
- Manage anywhere - Improved integration between Project and Office 365 (and SharePoint) enables you to share the latest status, conversations, and Project Timeline through a dedicated project site. Create the project site with a few simple clicks to quickly share project details with your team, keeping everyone connected and organized.
Deliver Projects Successfully
- Give effective presentations -The Timeline view helps you visualize your project to deliver stellar presentations to your team, executives, and stakeholders. And because Project lets you design and print your reports, you can easily share insights that help you better communicate progress and achieve results.
- Anticipate change - Enhanced tools like Team Planner help you see and amend potential problems before they can impact your schedule. With Project, you can set tasks to "Inactive" and quickly analyze "what if" scenarios without recreating your entire project plan.
- Explore the Office Store - The new Office Store provides Apps for Office that extend the functionality of Project to solve unique problems to meet your needs and the needs of your business.
Improve Everyday Collaboration
- Work seamlessly across tools - You can easily copy project information to Office applications such as PowerPoint or email and save important plans and details to Office 365 or SharePoint. Improved task list synchronization between Project and Office 365 or SharePoint helps you quickly deliver project information to your team and easily receive their changes from virtually anywhere.
- Communicate in real time - Project integration with Office 365 enables you to send instant messages and kick off real-time conversations right from your project with Lync Online.
- Discover and share information - Office 365 and SharePoint social capabilities work with your project site to facilitate discussions and information sharing so you can get projects and everyday work done. In addition, SharePoint search functionality makes it easy to find the right information to effectively complete everyday work and save you time.
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.
- Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012 with .NET 3.5 or greater
- 1 GHz or faster x86 or x64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set
- 1 GB of RAM (32-bit); 2 GB of RAM (64-bit)
- 2.0 GB of available hard disk space
- Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX10 graphics card and 1024 x 576 resolution
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8, 9, or 10; Mozilla Firefox 10.x or a later version; Apple Safari 5; or Google Chrome 17.x
- Touch features requires touch-enabled Windows 7 or Windows 8 PC
- Certain functionality may require Internet connectivity
- Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010 or later, Microsoft SharePoint Online required for task synchronization
- Lync required for presence notification
NOTE: This title is non-returnable once the software package has been opened. Licensed for use on 1 PC. Key Card included - No Disc.
Be the first to review this product. Write a Review