Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 32/64-bit - Standard Retail License for 1 PC (Key Card)
Design and deliver
beautiful presentations with ease and confidence
[Standard Retail License for Use on 1 PC- Key Card Included]
Ready to create more striking presentations? With Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 32/64-bit, you can select a theme, add a design variant, align text and pictures, and more. Work on the same version with others at the same time, and present with more confidence and control. An improved Presenter View helps you stay organized, focused on your presentation, and keep your audience engaged. Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 is prepared for the newest technologies with touch-screen enabled presentations and Windows 8 compatibility. Creating amazing presentations has never before been this easy or this much fun.
New and Improved
More Choices for Getting Started - Instead of opening with a blank presentation, PowerPoint 2013 gives you several ways to start your next presentation using a template, a theme, a recent presentation, a not-so-recent presentation, or a blank one.
New, Improved Presenter Tools
- Hassle-free Presenter View - Presenter View allows you to see your notes on your monitor while the audience only sees the slide. Zoom in on a slide to emphasize a point or jump to a slide with the Slide navigator. Automatic set up chooses the right monitor for Presenter view.
- Widescreen friendly - Much of the world’s TVs and video have gone to widescreen and HD formats, and so has PowerPoint. There’s a 16:9 layout, and new themes designed to take advantage of widescreen possibilities.
- Start an online meeting from PowerPoint - Now you’ve got several ways to share a PowerPoint presentation over the Web. You can send out a link to the slides, or start a full-on Lync meeting that displays the deck with audio and IM. Your audience can join you from anywhere, on any device using Lync or the Office Presentation Service.
Better Design Tools
- Theme variations - Themes now come with a set of variations, like different color palettes and font families. And, PowerPoint 2013 provides new widescreen themes along with standard sizes. Choose a theme and variant from the start screen or from the Design tab.
- Line-up and space objects equally - No more eyeballing objects on your slides to see if they’re lined up. Smart Guides automatically appear when your objects, such as pictures, shapes, and more, are close to even, and they also tell you when objects are spaced evenly.
- Motion path improvements - Now when you create a motion path, PowerPoint shows you where your object will end up. Your original object stays put, and a “ghost” image moves along the path to the endpoint.
- Merge common shapes - Select two or more common shapes on your slide and combine them to create new shapes and icons.
- Improved video and audio support - PowerPoint now supports more multimedia formats, such as .mp4 and .mov with H.264 video and Advanced Audio Coding (AAC) audio, and more high-definition content. PowerPoint 2013 includes more built-in codecs so you don’t have to install them for certain file formats to work.
- New eyedropper for color matching - You can capture the exact color from an object on your screen, and then apply it to any shape. The eyedropper does the match-up work for you.
PowerPoint on Touch Devices - Now it’s possible to interact with PowerPoint on most any device including a Windows 8 PC. Using typical touch gestures, you can swipe, tap, scroll, zoom, and pan your way through your slides, and really feel the presentation.
Share and Save
- Share and save your Office files to the cloud - Now it’s easy to save your Office files to your own SkyDrive or to your organization’s site. From there you can access and share your PowerPoint presentations and other Office files. You can even work together with your colleagues on the same file at the same time.
- Comments - Now you can give feedback in PowerPoint with the new Comments pane. And you can show or hide comments and revisions.
- Work together on the same presentation - You and your colleagues can work together on the same presentation, either with the desktop or online versions of PowerPoint, and see each other’s changes.
- Impress them with your presentation skills
- Design unique and compelling presentations
- Work together to make your presentation shine
- Presenter View - Stay organized with new behind-the-scenes tools, so you can keep your presentation focused and your audience tuned in.
- Slide Zoom - Direct your audience’s attention right to your point. Zoom in on a diagram, chart, or graphic with a couple of clicks, and zoom out just as smoothly.
- Slide Navigator - Quickly switch slides—in or out of sequence—from a visual grid viewable at a glance. While in Presenter View, your audience sees only the slide you’ve selected.
- Auto-extend - When you project your presentation to a second screen, your slides and Presenter View automatically appear on the correct screens. No fumbling with equipment.
- Start Screen - Jump-start your creative process by browsing the new wide-screen themes displayed when PowerPoint opens.
- Theme Variations - Give your design the look you want. Apply design variations with a click.
- Alignment Guides - Add a designer’s touch. Intuitively align shapes, text boxes, videos on your slides.
- Merge Shapes - Create your own shapes and customized icons with the Union, Combine, Fragment, Intersect, and Subtract tools.
- Simplified Sharing - Your presentations are saved online on SkyDrive or SharePoint by default. Send everyone a link to the file, along with their viewing and editing permissions, and they'll see the latest version. (Internet connection required)
- Reply and Comment - Place and reply comments right next to the slide area you’re discussing, so everyone can readily see who replied to whom, and when.
- PowerPoint Web App Coauthoring - Work with your team on the same presentation at the same time, whether you're using PowerPoint on your desktop or the PowerPoint Web App.
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012
- 1 GHz or faster x86 or 64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set
- 1 GB of RAM (32-bit); 2 GB of RAM (64-bit)
- 3.0 GB available hard disk space
- Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX10 graphics card and 1366x768 resolution
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8, 9 or 10; Mozilla Firefox 10x or later; Apple Safari 5; or Google Chrome 17.x
- .NET version 3.5, 4.0 or 4.5
- A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that new touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8.
NOTE: This title is non-returnable once the software package has been opened. Standard Retail License for use on 1 PC. Key Card included- No disc.
Be the first to review this product. Write a Review