Microsoft OneNote 2013 32/64-bit - Standard Retail License for 1 PC (Key Card)
Take notes and have them
where you want when you need them
[Licensed for Standard Retail Use on 1 PC- Key Card]
Microsoft OneNote 2013 32/64-bit is a digital notebook for capturing, storing, and sharing all kinds of information. The first thing you will see when you open OneNote 2013 is a fresh, clean look that lets you focus on your thoughts and ideas instead of the interface. Full integration with the cloud means you can free your files from your computer’s hard drive so your notes and information are saved and searchable wherever you go on nearly any mobile device, tablet, or browser. Microsoft OneNote 2013 is the ultimate way to take notes - giving you the flexibility and productivity you need with the user accessibility you desire.
New and Improved
Top Features to Explore
- Save and Share Files in the Cloud - It is easy to save your files to your own SkyDrive account or to your organization’s site. From there, you can easily view, edit, sync, and share your notes and even work together with family members, colleagues, or classmates on the same notes at the same time.
- Sync Notes Across Computers and Devices - When you store your notebooks in the cloud, you can seamlessly access and use the information you care about and keep it in sync across the OneNote apps on all your favorite devices - including your Windows computer, Windows Phone, iPhone, iPad, Android, and Symbian device.
- Draw, Sketch, and Handwrite Notes - Smoothly draw, erase, and edit with your finger, stylus, or mouse on any Touch- capable device, such as a Tablet PC or a Windows 8 tablet or slate PC. If you need to share your handwritten notes and care about legibility, OneNote can automatically convert your handwriting to text.
Capture What You Care About
- Clip and Save Information From the Web - The improved Send to OneNote tool makes it easier than ever to clip whatever you’re seeing on your screen, send a Web page or an entire document to a notebook section, or to jot down Quick Notes that are automatically saved and filed as part of your notebook.
- Embed Excel Spreadsheets and Visio Diagrams - You can attach just about any computer file to any part of your notes, which stores a copy of the file in your notebook. You can also create or import Excel spreadsheets and Visio diagrams right within OneNote and edit their information in place in your notes.
- Make Better Tables - Create more sophisticated tables in your notes than ever before. OneNote now supports new formatting options for cell shading, header rows, and data sorting within table cells so you can organize and display information the way you want to.
- See Who's Collaborating - Identify and authenticate other authors more easily with the integrated identity profiles in OneNote. Search for notebook changes and revisions by authors’ names and view all recent edits when you return to a shared notebook.
- Share Notes in Meetings - Join online meetings and share your notes from any supported device, even if Office isn’t installed.
- Save, Search, and Share Everything - OneNote automatically saves and syncs everything while you work, so you can concentrate on your thoughts and ideas instead of your files. Use Instant Search to recall anything you’ve ever created or saved in OneNote, and you can export your files in a variety of file formats.
- Easily take notes and have them where, when, and how you want
- Draw, sketch or handwrite notes with your finger, stylus, or mouse
- Insert pictures, spreadsheets, videos, and more right into your notes
- Search, export, and save notes with ease
- Reimagined for Windows 8 on the OneNote app
- Your notes are always availabe when on OneNote Mobile- on Windows Phone, iOS, and Android phones
- Reimagined for Windows 8 so your notes are saved, searchable, and synced to OneNote apps on your other devices
- Syncs with SkyDrive and SharePoint so your notes are always up to date on all your devices
- Gather typed and handwritten notes, links, web pages, sketches, and videos and assemble in one handy place
- Insert pictures, documents, videos, and more right into your notes
- Inster an Excel spreadsheet and get a preview of charge and diagrams right next to your notes
- Be creative with Inking- smoothly draw, erase, and edit your finger, stylus, or mouse
- Make your own table headers and quickly move rows and columns
- Easily search your notes and files by a particular term in a note, words in a picture, or a title of a file
- Automatically saves your content as you go so you never lose content
- Export an entire notebook, a section, or a page for a separate copy
- Send your friends a single link to the same file and be sure that you are all viewing the latest version
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012
- 1 GHz or faster x86 or 64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set
- 1 GB of RAM for 32-bit; 2 GB of RAM for 64-bit
- 3 GB of available disk space
- Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX 10 graphics card and 1366x768 resolution
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8, 9, or 10; Mozilla Firefox 10.x or a later version; Apple Safari 5; or Google Chrome 17.x
- .NET version 3.5, 4.0 4.5
- OneNote 2013 Internet functionality requires an Internet connection and either Internet Explorer 8 or Internet Explorer 9. Instant Search functionality requires Windows Search 4.0. (Fees may apply).
- Note: A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that new touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8.
NOTE: This title is non-returnable once the software package has been opened. Licensed for Standard Retail Use on 1 PC. Includes Key Card - No Disc.
Be the first to review this product. Write a Review