Microsoft Office 2013 Home & Business 32/64-bit
Manage life and work more
[Licensed for Use on 1 PC - Product Key Included]
Microsoft Office 2013 Home and Business is designed to help you create and organize faster with time saving features and a clean, modern look. This one-user software package provides you with the latest versions of your essential Office applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, and Outlook. Plus, you can save your documents in the cloud with 7 GB of online storage on SkyDrive and access them when you are not at home. You can create attractive, professional-looking documents whether you are at your desk or on-the-go, keep on top of work and home life with shared notebooks, files, and calendars, and polish your work with expert tools and easy-to-use templates. Microsoft Office 2013 Home and Business is for those who want Office with Outlook as well as access to files and personalized settings at home or away.
New and Improved
Complete Tasks Easily
- Experience Office on Windows 8 devices, with an improved user interface optimized for touch, pen, and keyboard.
- An improved look and feel reduces distractions for a better reading experience.
- The new Start screen gives you a selection of recent documents and templates.
- Get your emails, schedule, and tasks in Outlook.
- See your Outlook schedule, an appointment, or details about a contact without changing screens.
- Create presentations with widescreen themes in PowerPoint.
- Recommended Charts helps you visualize data in Excel.
Microsoft Office Applications
- Add pictures, videos, or online media with a simple drag and drop.
- Use OneNote to capture and share notes, pictures, web pages, voice memos, and more.
- Incorporate content from PDFs into Word documents.
- Flash Fill in Excel allows you to format and rearrange your data
- The latest versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and OneNote
- Online Storage totaling 7 GB in SkyDrive for access to your documents away from home
- Free Office Web Apps for accessing, editing, and sharing documents
- An improved user interface optimized for touch, pen, and keyboard
Office Home and Business Features:
- Personalized experience - Applications, custom settings, and documents accessible when you need them
- Essential Applications - Get the latest versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and OneNote
- One-time Installation - Install and use Office throughout the lifetime of your PC for 1 PC.
- Stay Organized - Email, calendars, and tasks all on Outlook to keep your home and work life organized
- Office Web Apps - Post documents online in SkyDrive and invite others to review and do basic editing
- SkyDrive - Save documents online to your SkyDrive by default for easy access virtually anywhere
- Simplified sharing - Work together on documents by sending a link, managing only one version of your file
- Start screen - Get easy access to templates and your recent documents
- Optimized for touch and pen - Work in documents on touch-enabled devices, as easy as a keyboard or mouse
- Read mode -Enjoy an clean, comfortable reading view on screens large and small
- PDF reflow - Open PDF documents in Word to create your own great-looking Word documents
- Live layout - Drag an image through your Word document and the text reflows in real time
- Reply comment - Reply to comments and see meaningful threaded conversations right next to the text
- Flash Fill - Easily reformat, rearrange and extract information from imported data
- Quick Analysis - Apply quick formatting using pivot tables, conditional formatting, and Sparklines
- Recommended Charts - Preview recommend charts that are best for your data, then pick the one you want
- Chart formatting control - Fine-tune your chart title, layout, and other elements quickly and easily
- Theme variants - Changing the look and feel of your slides in one click
- Slide zoom - Zoom in on a slide to draw your audience’s attention to a chart or graphic while presenting
- Slide Navigator - Visually navigate slides while your audience only sees the slide you’re presenting
- Merge shapes - Create custom shapes and graphics with tools to combine, fragment, intersect, or subtract any two shapes
- OneNote - Turn your tablet into a powerful note taking machine and take full advantage of new Windows 8 features
- Digital notebook - Capture a spectrum of info—text, audio, video, notes, web clippings—in one spot
- Embed files - Add documents and more to notes, then see content previews of embedded files
- Inking - Draw, erase, and edit and convert your digital handwriting into text
- Peeks - Peek at your list, appointments, or contact without moving screens or losing context
- Inline reply - Reply to email in one click and check quick replies off your list
- People card - See multiple contacts in one view to reduce duplicates and see social context
- Social connectors - See social updates from LinkedIn, Facebook, and other networks in Outlook
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 2008 R2 with .NET 3.5 or later
- 1 GHz or faster x86 or 64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set
- 1 GB of RAM (32-bit); 2 GB of RAM (64-bit)
- 3.0 GB of available disk space
- Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX10 graphics card with 1366x768 resolution
- Certain Microsoft OneNote features require Windows Desktop Search 3.0, Windows Media Player 9.0. Microsoft ActiveSync 4.1, microphone, audio output device, video recording device, TWAIN-compatible digital camera, or scanner; sharing notebooks requires users to be on the same network.
- Certain advanced functionality requires connectivity to Microsoft Exchange Server 2003, Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010, and/or Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010.
- Certain features require Windows Search 4.0.
- Internet Explorer (IE) 6 or later, 32 bit browser only. IE7 or later required to receive broadcast presentations. Internet functionality requires an Internet connection.
- Multi-touch features require Windows 7 and a touch-enabled device.
- Certain inking features require Windows XP Tablet PC Edition or later.
- Speech recognition functionality requires a close-talk microphone and audio output device.
- Internet Fax not available on Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, or Windows Vista Home Premium.
- Information Rights Management features require access to a Windows 2003 Server with SP1 or later running Windows Rights Management Services.
- Certain online functionality requires a Microsoft account.
- Certain features require a Skype account.
NOTE: This title is non-returnable once the software package has been opened. Licensed for use on 1 PC. Key Card included - no Disc.
Be the first to review this product. Write a Review