Microsoft Access 2013 32/64-bit - Standard License for 1 PC (Key Card)
Build a professional app
quickly to manage data
[Licensed for use with 1 PC - Key Card OnlyIncluded, No Disc]
Microsoft Access 2013 32/64-bit features a new application model that is designed for one purpose - to simplify web development much like earlier versions of Access with Windows development. An Access web app is a new type of database that you build in Access, then use and share with others as a SharePoint app in a web browser. To build an app, you just select the type of data you want to track- contacts, tasks, projects, and so on. Access creates the database structure, complete with views that let you add and edit data. Navigation and basic commands are built-in, so you can start using your app right away.
New and Improved
- Access Web App - New type of database that you build in Access, then use and share with others as a SharePoint app in a web browser
- Build an App - Just select the type of data you want to track (contacts, tasks, projects, and so on)
- Databases Structure - Complete with views that let you add and edit data.
- Navigation and Basic Commands - Built-in so you can start using your app right away.
- View Easier to Modify - Put controls where you want them without making adjustments to the layout first
- New Controls for Working with Related Data - Related Items Control, AutoComplete Control, and Drill-through links
- New Deployment Options - Permissions improvements for more control; pack and distribute apps
- Create custom apps fast without being a developer
- Experience apps that are easy to use as they grow with your business
- Share your data and control access to it more easily
Create Custom Apps Fast Without Being a Developer
- App Templates - Easily get started by creating a custom app or get inspired by a collection of new and professionally designed app templates.
- Table Templates - Know what you would like to track with your custom app? Simply start typing it in the “Add tables” textbox and then choose from relevant tables to quickly define fields, relationships, and rules between them. You will have a new app running in minutes!
- Quick Import - Bring your data in from Excel, SharePoint, ODBC, or legacy Access databases and Access will quickly create the database app for you.
Experience Apps That are Easy to Use as They Grow with Your Business
- The "App Experience" - Never again worry about users getting "lost in the data" with apps that automatically keep an attractive, easy-to-use interface and consistent user experience. Access deals with the code that creates this professional look and feel.
- Related Items Control - Users can take a peek at additional relevant information in the database without changing screens, so they have the right context when reviewing or entering information.
- Autocomplete Control - Entering data is now much easier and less error-prone for app users with drop downs and recommendations made upon beginning to type in data. Lookups allow for drawing relationships between records in different tables.
Share You Data and Control Access to It More Easily
- Apps for SharePoint Deployment - With Access Services and SharePoint Online or On-Prem SharePoint Server 2013, Access apps can now be easily managed and monitored through a company SharePoint site in a browser. This enables multi-user accessibility and permissions control expected from SharePoint along with visibility on app usage.
- Data Stored in SQL - The backend has been moved to SQL Server and Windows Azure SQL Database to allow for added reliability, robust security, scalability and long-term manageability. Access applications now leverage standard SQL syntax and a true mission-critical backend, whether deployed on-premises or in the cloud.
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.
- Windows 7 or Windows 8 (32-bit Access can be installed on 32-bit or 64-bit operating systems and 64-bit Access can only be installed on 64-bit operating systems)
- 1 GHz or faster x86 or 64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set
- 1 GB of RAM (32-bit)
- 2 GB of RAM (64-bit) recommended
- 3.5 GB available disk space
- 1024x768 monitor resolution
- Internet connection (recommended)
NOTE: This title is non-returnable once the software package has been opened.
Be the first to review this product. Write a Review