16GB IronKey Enterprise D250 USB Flash Drive
maximum protection, centralized management
The IronKey Enterprise D250 USB Flash Drive is designed specifically for enterprise, government and military customers that require exceptional security, performance and manageability from their mobile storage devices. Built from the ground up to be the world's most secure flash drive, this drive meets the stringent Security Level 3 requirements of the FIPS 140-2 standard, are outfitted with strong hardware encryption, and use the algorithm approved by the DOD for storing Top Secret data. A ruggedized, waterproof metal chassis helps protect D250 drives from the elements. Active anti-malware helps prevent USB threats from spreading, and an intuitive user console makes the IronKey Enterprise D250 USB Flash Drive as simple as secure allows.
- Hardware Encryption Ensures Data Stays Safe, Always - The IronKey Cryptochip protects your critical data by keeping encryption key management on the device, where it’s safe and protected. Only after the user logs in with an authorized password will the drive unlock data and applications. IronKey Enterprise drives are FIPS 140-2 Level 3 validated with AES 256-bit hardware encryption, so you can be confident you’re protecting sensitive data and meeting regulatory requirements.
- Safeguard Your Intellectual Property with Protection that Never Sleeps - Self-defending IronKey drives provide active protections against the spread of worms, crimeware and other malicious code. You can even set the device to self-destruct after a configurable number of break-in attempts, and a ruggedized, waterproof metal chassis resists physical break-ins and is tamper evident.
- Remote Disable Lost or Stolen Devices - Administrators can lock out the user completely once the device connects and instruct the IronKey Enterprise drive to initiate the self-destruct sequence.
- Integrate with Endpoints and Enterprise Applications - Deploy drives that are built to interoperate with many of the industry's leading endpoint security software products. Users can securely store data, identity credentials, portable applications, and portable desktops for maximum productivity at home or on the road.
- Streamline Usability with Localized Control Panel - Reduce help desk calls with self-service password reset and an intuitive user control panel available in eight languages.
- Consolidate Devices with Public-Key Encryption Support - Take advantage of the device’s strong authentication capabilities to consolidate the devices your users need to carry. For Windows computers, IronKey Enterprise devices support one-time password technology such as RSA SecureID, VeriSign Identity Protection (VIP) and Cryptocard, as well as X.509 certificates and passwords.
- Choose the Model that Fits Your Needs - D250 drives balance performance and value for users with average data access needs. Same great security as the S250, with dual-channel MLC flash memory for reliable read/write performance.
Centrally Manage Drive Access and Usage-
- Centrally administer access and usage policies with the cloud-based or on-premise IronKey Enterprise Management Service or Server.
- Remotely disable or terminate lost or stolen USB drives using the IronKey Enterprise Management Service, which provides powerful options to prevent access to rogue devices.
- Enforce device-specific policies, including password strength and retry limits, onboard portable applications, and where devices are allowed to be used.
- Easily manage thousands of IronKey Enterprise devices by using an intuitive, secure online interface to apply security policies to their organization's IronKey Enterprise flash drives.
- Securely recover access to user devices and repurpose devices that are no longer in use.
- Anti-Virus and malware protection - Anti-Malware Service that scans and protects all onboard files.
- Self-serve password recovery - Engage advanced mutual authentication to verify employee identity.
- Portable security software - Deploy IronKey Enterprise devices with a suite of included applications and services for Windows computers, including a secure portable version of Mozilla Firefox, IronKey Identity Manager and IronKey Secure Sessions service. Policy settings allow system admins to turn these applications on or off as desired.
- Onboard identity management - Optional software enables secure password management and keeps user credentials safe from keyboard loggers, spyware and other online threats.
- Color: Silver
- Dimensions: 75mm x 19mm x 9mm (L x W x D)
- Weight: 0.9 oz
- Storage Capacity: 16 GB
- Interface: USB 2.0
- Memory: Dual-channel MLC Flash
- Read Speed: Up to 29 MB per second
- Write Speed: Up to 13 MB per second
- Waterproof: MIL-STD-810F
- Hardware Encryption: 256-bit AES Cipher-Block; Chained Mode; 2048-bit RSA; 256-bit SHA; FIPS 140-2 Level 3 Validated
- 508 Compliant: The IronKey control panel software is Section 508 Compliant
- Languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Operating Temperature: 0°C, +70°C
- Storage Temperature: –40°C, +85°C
- Warranty: One Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- Windows XP SP2+, Vista, Windows 7
- Mac OS X 10.5+
- Linux 2.6+
- Available USB 2.0 port
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.
Be the first to review this product. Write a Review