Abbyy ScreenShot Reader OCR Utility – Standard Retail License for 1 User
For more than just
[Standard Retail License for 1 User]
The Abbyy ScreenShot Reader OCR Utility is an irreplaceable helper in daily office work. It turns to editable formats any image content captured from your screen, making it easy to use in digital documents, emails or reports which you create or edit without any retyping. It can handle more than 160 languages with outstanding accuracy of recognition. Create your own “snapshots” of images and texts from opened documents, file menus, Web pages, presentations, Flash-content, or PDF files with just several clicks.
Capture Image Screenshots
- Capture a part of the screen and save or share
- Send a screenshot of an error message
- Insert a screen image in a presentation, report etc
- Use screenshots to compile instructions and guides
Turn into Editable Texts and Tables
- Insert text information into a report
- Transform image tables to editable Excel worksheets
- Cut out a piece of text from a graphic file
- Easily print driving directions
- Capture Two Types of Screenshots, Image and Text - Traditional screenshot capture programs take a picture of a program window or selected area of a user’s computer desktop. With Abbyy Screenshot Reader you can decide whether to take the traditional ‘Image Screenshots’ of your desktop application, Web site, presentation, or area of a document, or you can turn the text in graphics files into editable text and create ‘Text Screenshots.'
- Image Screenshots - Easily create screenshots and save them as images that you can share with your friends or use in presentations, training materials and various other documents. You can capture only selected area on the screen, a complete window (print screen) or your entire desktop. Advanced function Timed Screen will even let you take a screenshot with 5 seconds delay so you have the possibility to ‘prepare’ the screen - for example open up according menus if making documentation for a software.
- Text Screenshots - If you want to grab some text from an image file, Web site, presentation, or PDF you can quickly turn text areas into truly editable text that you can paste directly into an open application, edit or save as Microsoft Word or Excel documents. Screenshot Reader will convert the image of the screenshot into text.
- Easy to Use with Practical Tools - Taking screenshots is an easy task with our set of practical tools. The program’s main screen allows to choose an area for the screenshot and an output format. Screenshot reader can be set up to launch automatically at each start up and will be always by your hand.
- Variety of Saving Formats - Screenshots can be used for different tasks and you might need them in different saving formats. Abbyy Screenshot Reader lets you save Image Screenshots in JPEG, Bitmap or PNG formats. Text Screenshot can be saved as editable texts in .RTF, .TXT, .DOC or .XLS formats.
- Benefit from Abbyy OCR Technology - Screenshot Reader is powered by award winning Abbyy OCR (Optical Character Recognition) technology which has been developed over the last 20 years. This technology is included in professional OCR and PDF conversion solutions like Abbyy FineReader that turns paper documents and images into editable electronic formats with superior accuracy and layout retention.
- Capture an interesting part of the screen and save it or share with your friends - Found something interesting on a Web site? It may be a picture of new product you want to buy or directions to a new restaurant. Or maybe you want to save a travel reservation confirmation because you’re not near a printer. You can easily capture it. Just mark certain part of the screen with Abbyy Screenshot Reader and send it as image by e-mail or by messenger or store it on your computer.
- Send a screenshot of an error message to the technical support - Do you need to explain the problems with your PC? Simply capture program’s messages and dialogues or system information and send it to the technical support by e-mail together with the explanations of the problem.
- Inert a screen image in a presentation, report or other documents - Do you need to illustrate the topics you describe? With Abbyy Screenshot Reader, you can prepare small–size images for your presentations and other documents.
- Use screenshots to compile instructions and guides - Screenshot Reader is a useful tool for every day work of technical writers or system administrators. It helps creating illustrations for instructions about program usage, manuals and guides.
- Cut out a piece of text from a graphic file - Screenshot Reader helps to extract text from brochures and leaflets that are only available as graphics. All you need is to select a piece of text and then it will automatically open as editable information in Microsoft Word.
- Save lists from a website into an Excel file - Learning foreign language and need to gather the words you study from a website into an Excel file? Let Screenshot Reader do the job, instead of manually cutting and pasting each word. Or if you are going to buy a new product, you can easily export the reseller list from a Web page into an Excel table.
- Insert information into a report - You may want to insert some statistical data from a Web site into a sales presentation, or a text passage from a 200 page PDF report or article into your dissertation. Simply select the quote you need and Abbyy Screenshot Reader will convert it into truly editable text.
- Easily print driving directions - With Screenshot Reader, you can easily add all the necessary driving information into a Word document and then print it on single piece of paper.
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.
- Microsoft Windows 8, Microsoft Windows 7, Microsoft Windows Vista, Microsoft Windows Server 2003, Windows XP, Windows 2000 (SP2 or higher is recommended)
- 1 GHz processor or higher
- 512 MB of RAM
- 250 MB of hard disk space for typical installation
- 500 MB of available hard disk space for program operation
- For working with localized interfaces, corresponding language support is required.
- Video adapter and monitor with 1024x768 resolution or higher
- Keyboard, mouse or other Windows-compatible pointing device
Image Saving Formats:
- Bitmap (*.BMP, *.DIB, *.RLE)
- JPEG (*.JPG, *.JPEG)
- PNG (*.PNG)
Document Saving Formats:
- Microsoft Word (*.DOC)
- Microsoft Excel (*.XLS)
- CSV Document (*.CSV)
- Rich Text Format (*.RTF)
- Text (*.TXT)
- Abbyy Screenshot Reader supports more than 160 languages, more than 30 of them with dictionary support.
Be the first to review this product. Write a Review