Anime Studio Debut 9
Bring your imagination to
Anime Studio Debut 9 is the complete 2D solution for easily creating cartoons, anime or cut-out animations. This software is all you will need to create you own animations. The revolutionary Bone Rigging system gives life to your art, so you can forget about time consuming traditional frame-by-frame animation. You can easily share your new animations with your friends online by uploading them on YouTube and Facebook from within Anime Studio. Fun, easy, and exciting, Anime Studio Debut 9 is a great tool for artistic expression and ideal for any age group.
- Create Art or Import Content - Make your own characters and objects with intuitive vector-based draw, paint and fill tools. Easily import artwork or video from popular graphics programs or use pre-built content.
- Animate Quickly with Bones - Just point-and-click to create a skeleton that is easily manipulated to animate characters, drawings or objects. Save time over traditional frame-by-frame animation.
- Control Motion, Sound and Video - Anime Studio moves your character naturally along the Timeline with keyframes for smooth animations. Edit with multiple layers and add sound and special effects, then preview in real time.
- Share Everywhere - Export your creations to the most popular web and video formats, or upload and share on YouTube and Facebook from within Anime Studio.
- Learn Quickly with Tons of Tutorials and Videos - Review videos and sample files to master powerful features and start animating right away.
- Easily Import and Export Your Artwork - Add Adobe Illustrator or layered Photoshop files; instantly gather all project files in one location.
- Get Started Fast with Free Characters - Use pre-built characters including Jace, Liz, Lightning Man, Dexter and Anime Boy. All a are royalty-free, vector-based creations.
- Bring Your Photos to Life - Import your favorite images from your digital camera, attach bones and easily turn your photographs into animated movies.
- Make your own animations for film, video or sharing online
- Revolutionary Bone Rigging system takes the work out of tedious frame-by-frame animation
- Intuitive animation timeline simplifies complex animation tasks
- Physics Engine allows for super realistic movement and collisions
- Auto Trace your own artwork and then animate it
- Work with vector-based art for maximum control and scalability
- Import or record audio and automatically lip-sync to characters
- Use the Timeline, keyframes, layers, and motion paths to create smooth animations
- Use Layers to organize projects and make elements more accessible
- Share online from within Anime Studio, or export to Flash, AVI and MOV
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 or 8 with 1 GHz Intel Pentium or equivalent processor
- Macintosh OS X 10.6, 10.7 or 10.8 with 1.5 GHz Intel Processor or greater processor
- 512 MB of RAM
- 500 MB of available hard disk space
- CD-ROM Drive
- Internet connection for Content Paradise and video tutorials
- 1024x768 Resolution
- 16-bit color display
Be the first to review this product. Write a Review