high-quality digital transmission over a single cable
By combining the Panasonic Digital Interface Box with a Digital Link-ready projector, video, audio and control signals can be transmitted over a single cable. This simplifies cabling and system upgrades, making it ideal for ceiling-mounted and other permanent installations. It transmits HDMI, uncompressed HD digital signals, for up to 100 meters (328 feet) through a single CAT5e (STP) cable or higher. It also features an abundance of input terminals, including two sets of HDMI an RGB inputs, as well as a separate audio output enables sound to be output when the projector power is turned off. With the Panasonic Digital Interface Box, you can experience clear image and sound quality without any degradation even over long distances with both the Digital Cinema Reality which converts interlaced motion image signals into beautifully smooth progressive images and the Auto Setup function which automatically distinguishes the input signal and adjusts it to output the optimal angle of view.
- Outputs image, sound, Ethernet, and serial control signals digitally by using one cable
- Outputs high-quality images in their optimal form
- Convenient functions expand system configuration potential
- Cable is CAT5e or higher grade
- Projects at a distance of up to 328'
- Lightweight, compact-size body
- Easy to set-up and install
- User-friendly interface
- Operated using remote control
- No loss in picture quality during transfer
Transmits Digital Signals with a Single Cable
- Equipped with a Digital Link output terminal. Allows transmission of HDMI, uncompressed HD digital video, audio and control signals (Ethernet, RS-232C) for up to 100 meters (328 feet) through a single CAT5e (STP) cable or higher.
- Abundant input terminals, including two sets of HDMI and RGB inputs.
- A separate audio output enables sound to be output when the projector power is turned off.
- Input can be selected with the remote control of a Panasonic projector with Digital Link compatibility.
Outputting High-Quality Images in Their Optimal Form
- Digital transmission allows clear image and sound quality without any degradation even over long distances.
- Digital Cinema Reality converts interlaced motion image signals into beautifully smooth progressive images.
- PC signals are automatically resized and output in the optimal resolution to match the projector panel resolution.
- The Auto Setup function automatically distinguishes the input signal and adjusts it to output the optimal angle of view.
- 3D video format transmission is supported (Pass Through mode only)
Convenient Functions Expand System Configuration Potential
- Digital Link is an original function added to technology based on the transmission standards used in Crestron’s DigitalMedia 8G+, Extron’s XTP Systems, etc.Signals from the ET-YFB100G can also be relayed to a non-Digital Link-ready projector by using another manufacturer's equipment based on the same technology.
- Brackets included for various installation needs, including server rack (EIA standards) mounting.
- Eco mode automatically stops the Digital Link output when no input signal is detected.
- Closed caption compatible
- Panasonic Digital Interface Box
- AC Adapter
- 3 Power Cords
- AC Power Cord Holder
- AC Power Cord Holder Screw
- 2 Mounting Brackets for Rack or Countertop Installation
- Mounting Bracket for Rack Installation
- 6 Countersunk Screws
- 4 Legs
- 4 Screws for Installing Legs
- Color: Black
- Dimensions: 8-9/32" x 1-23/32" x 9-27/32" (H x W x D)
- Weight: 2.54 lbs (Approx., not including AC adapter)
- Warranty: One Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- Power Supply: DC 16 V (DC input terminal)
- Power Consumption (use with supplied AC adapter): 16 W [0.2 W with the power off] (including power consumption of the AC adaptor)
- Input: 100-240 V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Output: DC 16 V, 3.75 A
- HDMI: fH: 27-99 kHz, fV: 24-119.8 Hz, dot clock: 25.2-162 MHz
- RGB (analog): fH: 15.6-99 kHz, fV: 24-119.8 Hz, dot clock: 13.5-162 MHz
- YPBPR(YCBCR): fH: 15.75 kHz, fV: 60 Hz [480i (525i)]; fH: 31.50 kHz, fV: 60 Hz [480p (525p)]; fH: 45.00 kHz, fV: 60 Hz [720 (750)/60p]; fH: 33.75 kHz, fV: 60 Hz [1035 (1125)/60i]; fH: 28.13 kHz, fV: 25Hz [1080 (1125)/25p]; fH: 33.75 kHz, fV: 30 Hz [1080 (1125)/30p]; fH: 56.25 kHz, fV: 50 Hz [1080 (1125)/50p]; fH: 15.63 kHz, fV: 50 Hz [576i (625i)]; fH: 31.25 kHz, fV: 50 Hz [576p (625p)]; fH: 37.50 kHz, fV: 50 Hz [720 (750)/50p]; fH: 28.13 kHz, fV: 50 Hz [1080 (1125)/50i]; fH: 27.00 kHz, fV: 24 Hz [1080 (1125)/24p]; fH: 67.50 kHz, fV: 60 Hz [1080 (1125)/60p]
- Video/S-Video: fH: 15.75 kHz, fV: 60 Hz [NTSC/NTSC4.43/PAL-M/PAL60], fH: 15.63 kHz, fV: 50 Hz [PAL/PAL-N/SECAM]
- HDMI In: HDMI 19-pin x 2 (Deep Color, compatible with HDCP); 480p, 576p, 720/60p, 720/50p, 1080/60i, 1080/50i, 1080/24p, 1080/25p, 1080/30p, 1080/60p,1080/50p, VGA (640 x 480)-WUXGA*1 (1,920 x 1,200), audio signal: linear PCM (sampling frequencies: 48 kHz, 44.1 kHz, 32 kHz)
- Computer In: D-sub HD 15-pin (female) x 2 (RGB/YPBPR(YCBCR) x 2)
- Video In: RCA pin x 1 (composite VIDEO)
- S-Video In: Mini DIN 4-pin x 1 (S-VIDEO)
- Audio In: M3 (L-R) x 1
- Audio Out: M3 (L-R) x 1 (variable)
- Serial In: D-sub 9-pin (female) x 1 for external control (RS-232C compliant)
- Remote In: D-sub 9-pin (female) x 1 for external control (parallel)
- LAN: RJ-45 x 1 , for network connection, 10Base-T/100Base-TX
- Digital Link: RJ-45 x 1, for DIGITAL LINK connection (video, audio and control signals)
- Operating Temperature: 0-40 °C (32-104 °F)
- Operating Humidity: 20 %-80 % (no condensation)
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.