From the Manufacturer
Simple, Comfortable Design—and All the Features You Need
Whether you enjoy music, gaming, or making Internet calls—the Microsoft LifeChat LX-1000 is there to help. Enjoy the comfortable, lightweight headband with adjustable boom microphone. Speak through the noise-canceling microphone and be heard clearly. And, when you want to adjust the volume or mute the mic, controls are available inline for greater convenience.
Inline mute and volume controls for quick adjustments and flexible, 6-foot cord with analog plugs.
2. High quality audio
Noise-cancelling microphone for high-quality stereo sound.
3. Comfortable design
Sturdy, lightweight headband and adjustable boom microphone.
Two-Year Limited Warranty
**Products displayed do not necessarily reflect color selection. **
For Windows-based PC
Requires a PC that meets the requirements for and has installed one of these operating systems: Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP SP2
Simple, comfortable design
and all the features you need
Whether you enjoy listening to music, playing video games, or making Internet calls, the LifeChat LX-1000 Headset with Microphone is there to help. Enjoy the comfortable, lightweight headband with adjustable boom microphone. You can speak through the noise-canceling microphone and be heard clearly, and when you want to adjust the volume or mute the mic, controls are available inline for greater convenience. Music, gaming, and even client calls - this portable headset helps you get through the day.
- Convenience - Inline mute and volume controls for quick adjustments and flexible, 6-foot cord with analog plug.
- High-Quality Audio - Noise-canceling microphone for high-quality stereo sound.
- Compatibility - Works with Windows Live, AOL Instant Messenger, Yahoo! Messenger, Microsoft Office Communication, Skype, and QQ
- Comfortable Design - Sturdy, lightweight headband and adjustable boom microphone.
- Color: Black
- Dimensions: 7.21" x 5.67" x 1.90" (L x W x D)
- Weight: 2.86 oz
- Cable Length: 72"
- Interface: Audio Jack
- Speaker Sensitivity: 98 dB SPL/mW @ 1 kHz
- Speaker Frequency Response: 80 Hz - 20 kHz
- Input Impedance: 34 Ohms +/- 5 ohm @ 1 kHz
- Rated Input Power: 2x50 mW
- Left/Right Channel Matching: 3 dB
- Microphone Sensitivity: -50 dB SPL/mW @ 1 kHz
- Microphone Frequency Response: 80 Hz - 20 kHz
- Storage Temperature and Humidity: -40°F (-20°C) to 140°F (60°C) with 65% relative humidity (non-condensing)
- Operating Temperature and Humidity: 32°F (0°C) to 103°F (40°C) with 80% relative humidity (non-condensing)
- Warranty: Three Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- Windows 7, Vista, XP SP2
- Analog Audio Input/Output ports
- PC-to-PC calls through IM require broadband Internet access. Access fees may apply.
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.