Cyberlink PowerDirector 11 Ultimate - Windows (1 User)
Revolutionary video editing
[Standard Retail License for 1 User on 1 PC]
Cyberlink PowerDirector 11 Ultimate gives you powerful, fast video editing. Packed with innovative video technologies to speed up video processing time and support for the 4K resolution formats, the premium content transforms your video productions with pro-looking design styles and templates. Content-Aware Editing automatically analyzes, and enhances the entire footage for the fastest and most effortless video editing experience. The newly designed interface offers the most efficient and high powered editing environment for the advanced user, while the new Design Studio lets you easily customize PiP, particles, titles and menus. With TrueVelocity 3, PowerDirector 11 Ultimate is the first video editing software to utilize multi-GPGPU hardware acceleration. When you are finished with your creation, output your movie productions to popular file formats that fits to any screen size or share with your friends and family on popular video communities.
New and Improved
- 10 NewBlueFX Motion Effect
- 12 NewBlueFX Paint Effect
- Content Pack Premium
- Native 64-bit Support TrueVelocity 3 Engine
- Multi-GPGPU Acceleration
- AMD FUSION and VISION Optimization
- Intel 3rd Gen Core Technology Optimization
- Content-aware Editing
- Design Studio with full screen editor
- 4 color gradient title and title text reflection
- Undockable preview window
- 4K Resolution support (16:9 ratio 4096 x 2304/ 4:3 ratio 4096 x 3072
- 2K Resolution support (16:9 ratio 2048 x 1152/ 4:3 ratio 2048 x 1536)
- Revolutionary Editing Experience - Content-Aware
Editing automatically analyzes, and enhances the entire footage for the
fastest and most effortless video editing experience.
- Dynamic Editing Environment - Newly designed interface offers the most efficient and high powered editing environment for the advanced user.
- Pro Editing Tools and Effects - New Design Studio lets you easily customize PiP, particles, titles and menus. Includes bonus pro video effects.
- Blazing Video Processing Speed - With TrueVelocity 3, PowerDirector 11 is the first video editing software to utilize multi-GPGPU hardware acceleration.
- Professional Quality Productions - Output your movie productions to popular file formats that fits to any screen size. Share video productions to popular video communities.
- Analyze entire footage using Content-Aware Editing - Save time tackling hours of footage. Content-Aware Editing quickly and efficiently pinpoints the best scenes automatically.
- Intelligently identify the best and imperfect shots - Automatically finds the best scenes with faces, zoom, pan and motion and pinpoints scenes requiring enhancements.
- Enhance imperfect shots with TrueTheater - Corrects all imperfect parts of the entire footage, such as poor lighting and shaky videos using TrueTheater Technology.
- Edit analyzed footages all at once - Gather enhanced footage into the timeline of Content-Aware Editing control panel, for additional "across-the-board" editing in one go.
Dynamic Editing Environment - PowerDirector 11 is the first and only consumer video editing software to support end-to-end editing of 4K ultra HD video format. Supports import of 4K videos from the latest camera devices, edit more efficiently with TrueVelocity and produce breathtaking 4K movies on disc or publish online right from your desktop.
- Full HD Preview - Unlock the preview window and bring a full HD preview window in second monitor, for a better, close-up view of every detail.
- Ripple Editing -With new ripple editing, you can easily insert or remove video clips on the timeline while keeping all other items on the track aligned.
- Customizable Hotkey -Speed up your video editing skills with several sets of hotkeys to instantly perform commands—even customize your own hotkeys.
- 100-Track Timeline -Set your creativity free with the 100-track timeline. Overlay footage, PiP objects, titles and particles to design unique visual effects.
Pro Editing Tools and Effects - PowerDirector 11's new Design Studio tools come with four new designer tools: Title Designer, PiP Designer, Particle Designer and Menu Designer. You can use the full screen editing interface and timeline for a more accurate animation design, or overlay particle effects over titles. Apply reflection effects to title text or PiP objects, or use the 4-color gradient to make your title text really stand out.
- Title Designer - Create unique, professional-looking titles for just the right finishing touches to your video with 4-color gradients, reflections, or edit the entry points using the timeline
- Particle Designer - Includes a built-in particle object library that you can use to design its animation and control the frequency. Create sparkle, fairy dust, rain or snow overlays to your videos.
- PiP Designer - More flexibility and control to overlay images or videos on top of a movie clip. Comes with an extensive library of animated objects, frames – or design your own.
- Menu Designer - Produce your movies with a self-made disc menu. You can design menus with titles, chapters, particles and PiP objects with your own unique flair.
- 22 NewBlueFX Effects -Includes two professional effect packs from NewBlueFX! Exciting Motion Effects and Paint Effects bring you 22 effects for sensational video editing results
- Travel Pack 2 - Use this superb set of travel-themed designs to turn your videos into movies that you'll want to watch over and over again. Includes three sets of MagicStyle effects, DVD menus and titles.
- Holiday MagicStyle - Create memorable holiday movies in minutes with seasonal video and photo enhancements – simply select video clips and photos and MagicStyle does the rest.
- Romance Pack 3 - Includes six animated DVD menus, each elegantly designed to preserve your most cherished romantic stories.
- Precise Keyframe Controls - Edit effects within a single interface for easy timing and synchronization each effect to take place on the video timeline. A must-have tool to create unique visual effects.
- Precise Trim Tool - Together with auto scene detection, PowerDirector provides an easy way to trim videos efficiently. Also supports multi-trim and zoom-in video for more granular control tools.
- PiP Transformation Tool - The enhanced Picture-in-Picture tool lets you freely overlay and transform video clips by distorting, rotating, resizing and cropping to fit into any area on a movie clip.
- Chroma-Key Tool - Take videos in front of a green sheet or blue sheet and merge with other videos to create special effects like they do in weather broadcasts or Hollywood movies.
- Time-lapse and Slideshow Creator - Create amazing time-lapse or stop motion videos. Also includes complete tools to customize photo slideshows with animations and background music.
- Hand-Paint Animation -Design your own hand-drawn artwork using an array of brushes, then record them or apply distortion effects and action speeds before integrating into your video projects.
- 3D From Start to Finish - Import, edit and export videos and photos all in 3D! With support for all major 3D video and photo formats, you can produce 3D movies to watch on 3D TV and displays.
- Effects from DirectorZone - Browse thousands of free effects and templates on the largest video editing online community: DirectorZone. Watch tutorials, learn videos created by others with timeline and more.
- TrueTheater HD -Upscale videos captured from your SD camcorders to HD-like quality with CyberLink’s TrueTheater HD technology.
- TrueTheater Stabilizer -TrueTheater Stabilizer technology automatically fixes shakiness for footages taken from a handheld camcorder.
- TrueTheater Lighting -TrueTheater Lighting enhances light issues in your footage, such as. white balance and backlight problems.
- Truetheater De-noise - Use TrueTheater De-noise to eliminate video noise, such as for night shots, to produce clean, smooth visuals.
Blazing Editing Speed - TrueVelocity 3 now supports multi-GPGPU so you can maximize performance from multi-graphic cards installed and optimize editing, rendering and effect processing speeds.
- Native 64-bit Support -PowerDirector is the world's first native 64-bit consumer video editing software to offer improved system efficiency and faster loading of HD video footage.
- SVRT 3 -Intelligent Smart Video Rendering Technology (SVRT) analyzes an entire project, then selects the best output profile for optimal production speed.
- OpenCL Support -OpenCL is the latest technology utilizing the power of your system’s GPU and CPU power to boost the speed of the editing process.
- Hardware Optimization -PowerDirector 11 is optimized for new generation hardware from Intel 3rd Generation Core technology and AMD 2nd Generation APU technology.
Professional Quality Productions - PowerDirector 11 is the world’s first video editor certified for both AVCHD 2.0 3D and 50/60p progressive profiles. PowerDirector 11 also enhanced video de-interlacing engine with sub-pixel level processing produces, greatly improved video quality output especially in fast motion and zoomed-in scenes. You can now use PowerDirector to produce DVDs, Blu-ray and AVCHD discs or video files with the best quality.
- Vast Output Formats -From burning videos to Blu-ray or DVDs, creating video files to watch on mobile devices and sharing to social sites, you can output videos in just about every format.
- Pro Quality Surround Sound -Create pro-quality videos with clear Dolby Digital and DTS 5.1 channel surround sound for a cinema-style movie production.
- 4K, HD, and 3D Movies -Produce movies in 4K ultra HD resolution or even 3D to watch and enjoy on large screens for the ultimate entertainment to share with friends and family.
- Share Directly to Social Sites -Upload videos and photo slideshows directly to a host of popular video websites including Facebook, YouTube, DailyMotion, Vimeo and NicoNicoDouga.
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.
- Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Vista / XP (Windows XP Service Pack 2 is required for HDV capture)
- AVI Capture/Produce: Profiles: Pentium 4 3.0 Ghz or AMD Athlon 64 X2.
- DVD Quality (MPEG-2) Profiles: Pentium 4 3.0 Ghz or AMD Athlon 64 X2.
- High Quality MPEG-4 and Streaming WMV, QuickTime) Profiles: Pentium 4 3.0 Ghz or AMD Athlon 64 X2.
- Full-HD quality H.264 and MPEG2 Profiles: Intel Corei5/7 or AMD Phenom II X4.
- AVCHD and BD burning Profiles: Pentium Core 2 Duo E6400, or AMD Phenom II X2.
- 2K/4K/3D video editing profile: Intel Corei7 or AMD Phenom II X4 with 64 bit OS 6 GB RAM.
- 512 MB of RAM required. 3 GB DDR2 or above recommended for 32-bit OS.
- 6 GB of DDR2 or above recommended for 64-bit OS and 3-D editing.
Hard Disk Space
- 5 GB minimum
- 10 GB (20 GB recommended) for DVD production
- 60 GB (100 GB recommended) for Blu-ray Disc/AVCHD/HD production
- 1024 x 768, 16-bit color or above
- A Blu-ray Disc recordable drive is required to burn Blu-ray Discs
- A DVD burner (DVD+R/RW or DVD-R/RW) is required to burn DVD/AVCHD titles
- A CD (CD-R/RW) is required to burn VCD/SVCD titles
- A microphone is required for recording voice-overs
- An Internet connection is required to access online services.
- 128 MB VGA VRAM or higher (1 GB or higher VRAM and OpenCL capable are recommended)
- GeForce 8500GT/9800GT and above
- GeForce GT/GTS/GTX 200/400/500/600 Series
- AMD APU Family with AMD Radeon™ HD Graphics: A-Series, E2-Series, C-Series, E-Series, G-Series
- AMD Radeon™ HD Graphics: HD 7000 Series, HD 6000 Series
- ATI Radeon™ HD Graphics: 5900 Series, 5800 Series, 5700 Series, 5600 Series, 5500 Series, 5400 Series
- ATI FirePro™ Graphics
- ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD: 5800 Series, 5700 Series, 5600 Series, 5400 Series
- ATI Mobility FirePro™: M7820, M5800
- Windows Media Player 9 or above is required
Video File (Import)
- MVC (M2T)
- Side-by-Side Video
- Top-under Video
- Dual-Stream AVI
- FLV (H.264)
- MKV (multiple audio streams)
- Canon, Nikon DSLR video files
- AVCHD (M2T)
- MOV (H264)
- MPEG-4 AVC (H264)
- WTV in H264/MPEG2
- DSLR video clip in H264 format with LPCM audio
- HD MPEG-2
Audio File (Import)
- WAV, MP3, WMA, M4A, OGG
Audio Format (Import)
- AAC, Dolby, DTS, WAVE, MPEG-1 Layer III
Photo File (Import)
- MPO, JPS, RAW, GIF, BMP, JPG, TIF, PNG
Video Capturing Device Support
- Analog TV tuner
- PCI or USB1.0/2.0 capture device compliant with WDM standard
Video Camcorder Support
- DV camcorder connected via OHCI-compliant IEEE1394
- DVD camcorder connected via USB2.0
- Sony MicroMV/HDV camcorder
- JVC Everio camcorder
- Panasonic MicroMV/HDV camcorder
- HDV capture (MPEG-2)
- Mini DVD
- Canon HF/HG/HR/XF/XA
- GoPro HD HERO series
- Hitachi DZ-BD series
- JVC GZ-HD/GZ-HM/GZ-X/GC/GS
- Panasonic AG/HDC
- Sony HDR/HXR/Bloggie
Video File Exporting
- 3D Video: MVC, Side-by-Side, Anaglyph
- High-Definition: H.264/AVC, MPEG-2 HD, WMV-HD
- 2K/4K resolution: H.264 AVC, WMV, MPEG-4, MKV
- H.264 AVC
- AVCHD2.0 for SD/SDHC/SDXC/MS memory card or flash memory
- 3GPP2 for 3G mobile phones
Output Device Support
- iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, iPod Nano, iPod Classic
- Android Phones
- PlayStation Portable
- PlayStation 3
- Xbox 360
- Casio Hitachi mobile phones (in 3GPP2 format)
Formats Supported for Disc Creation
- 3D Disc Burning: DVD/AVCHD/BD
- SVCD, VCD, DVD
- BD Burning: BDMV
- AVCHD disc burning
- BD disc burning with DTS audio
- Chinese Traditional
- Chinese Simplified
- Portuguese (Portugal)
- Portuguese (Brazil)
NOTE: This title is non-returnable once the software package has been opened.
Be the first to review this product. Write a Review