Adobe Acrobat XI Standard
The document solution you
can count on every day
Whether you need to create, edit, or sign PDF documents, you can do it easier with Adobe Acrobat XI Standard. This software is the ideal PDF solution that makes PDFs work harder so you don't have to. Easily create and share PDF files that can be viewed reliably on computers, tablets, and smartphones. Edit PDF files intuitively within Acrobat or convert them to Microsoft Word or Excel formats. Loaded with tons of new and improved features and tools, Adobe Acrobat XI Standard simplifies everyday PDF tasks.
New and Improved
- New! Edit Text and Images - Make minor changes in PDFs as easily as you do in other applications using a new point-and-click interface
- Improved! Approve with Electronic Signatures - Keep projects moving. E-sign your approval right on the PDF. No need to print, fax or mail the document.
- New! Merge Multiple Files into One PDF - Make sure they don't miss a thing. Combine documents, spreadsheets, emails, and more in an organized PDF.
- Improved! Integrate with SharePoint - With Acrobat, it's simple and convenient for you to retrieve, open, and save PDFs stored on your company's SharePoint server.
- New! Apply PDF Passwords and Permissions - Get expert protection without being an expert. Add copy and edit protection to any PDF - even right from Microsoft Office applications in Windows.
- Improved! Convert PDF Files to Word or Excel - Reduce the time spent retyping information stuck in PDF files and convert PDF files to editable documents and save fonts, formatting, and effort.
- Improved! Convert Word, Excel, PowerPoint, or HTML Pages to PDF - Turn documents into PDF files anyone can reliably view with free Adobe Reader.
- Improved! Conform to ISO PDF Standards - Create PDF documents that comply with standards managed by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO).
- Convert files to PDF
- Convert PDF to other formats
- Edit PDF files
- Merge files into one PDF file
- Sign documents electronically
Edit PDF Files - With Adobe Acrobat XI Standard, you can make minor edits to text and images right in your PDF file without requiring the original document or graphic.
- Edit text in PDF - Fix a type, change a font, or add a paragraph to your PDF as easily as you do in other applications using a new point-and-click interface.
- Edit images in PDF - Resize, replace, and adjust images in your PDF with no need to track down the original file or graphic.
Export from PDF Files - Reduce the time you spend retyping information stuck in PDF files. Convert PDF files to editable Microsoft Office documents, and save fonts, formatting, and effort.
- Convert PDF files to Word - Save your PDF as a Microsoft Word document and take your fonts, formatting, and layouts with you.
- Convert PDF files to Excel - Turn your PDF or just part of it into an editable Excel spreadsheet you can use for data analysis right away.
Create PDF Files - Stop worrying about whether the files you send will look right on other people's screens. Turn documents into PDF files anyone can reliably view with free Adobe Reader.
- Convert Word, Excel or PowerPoint to PDF - Right from your Office application in Windows, you can create PDFs, start a shared review, restrict PDF edits, and more.
- Print to PDF - Convert files to PDF from virtually any application that prints simply by selecting Adobe PDF as your printer.
- Scan to PDF - When you need to turn a paper document or form into a digital file, just scan it to create a searchable PDF file you can edit.
- Convert HTML pages to PDF - Save web pages as PDF files to achieve web content, review the pages offline, or print them more reliably.
Create and Analyze Forms - Cut the time you spend creating forms, rekeying data, and correcting errors. Distribute forms online, and then collect responses and analyze results in real time.
- Convert existing forms to fillable PDFs -Type less, gather more. Quickly convert your paper, Word, or Excel forms to fillable PDF forms.
- Collect form responses using Acrobat tools- Compile returned forms into one PDF, or host forms using a network folder or Microsoft SharePoint server.
Merge and Combine Files - Communicate clearly with single PDF attachments. Put multiple files into a single, organized PDF that's easy to email and simple to search.
- Merge multiple files into one PDF - Make sure they don't miss a thing. Combine documents, spreadsheets, emails, and more in an organized PDF.
Simplify Reviews and Approvals - Stop sorting through paper and email trails. Automate review and approval cycles with Acrobat. Multiple reviewers can see and build on each other's comments so you can meet your deadline.
- Streamline document reviews and approvals - In shared reviews, people can annotate PDFs with familiar tools. And you can track progress and consolidate comments.
- Export comments to Word - Save all PDF comments back to the original Microsoft Word document, and update text faster than ever.
- Approve with electronic signatures - Keep projects moving. E-sign your approval right on the PDF. No need to print, fax, or mail the document.
- Get others to sign documents - Get the green light faster. Send PDFs to others for signature approval, and track them online using the Adobe EchoSign service. (Requires an active account with the Adobe EchoSign online service. Free and paid subscriptions are available.)
- Integrate with SharePoint - With Acrobat, it's simple and convenient for you to retrieve, open, and save PDFs stored on your company's SharePoint server.
- Store and access files on Acrobat.com -Use Acrobat.com to store your files in the cloud for free, accessing them from Acrobat or Reader on your desktop or mobile device. (Requires an active account with the Adobe EchoSign online service. Free and paid subscriptions are available.)
Protect PDF Files - Acrobat XI makes it simple to keep your work more secure, no matter what application you're in.
- Apply PDF passwords and permissions - Get expert protection without being an expert. Add copy and edit protection to any PDF — even right from Microsoft Office applications in Windows.
- Remove hidden information - With one click, find and delete sensitive information you can't see, including metadata, attachments, and stored form data.
Create Standards-Compliant PDF Files -
- Conform to ISO PDF Standards - Create PDF documents that comply with standards managed by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO).
- Sign documents electronically - Track multistep approvals of PDF documents using standards-compliant e-signatures.
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.
- Windows XP (SP3 for 32-bit or SP2 for 64-bit), Windows Server 2003 R2 (32/64-bit), Server 2008 or 2008 R2 (32/64-bit), Windows 7 (32/64-bit), Windows 8 (32/64-bit)
- 1.3 GHz or faster processor
- 512 MB of RAM (1 GB recommended)
- 1.55 GB of available hard disk space
- 1024x768 screen resolution
- DVD-ROM drive/li>
- Internet Explorer 7, 8, 9 , or 10; Firefox Extended Support Release; Chrome
- Video hardware acceleration (optional)
- Note: For 64-bit versions of Windows Server 2003 R2 and Windows XP (with SP2), Microsoft Update KB930627 is required
NOTE: This title is non-returnable once the software package has been opened.
Be the first to review this product. Write a Review