Saber 5" French Boning Knife
An efficient, flexible
The Saber 5" French Boning Knife is a great tool for deboning all types of fish, meat, and poultry. Being careful to keep the blade flexible enough for poultry and fish while stiff enough to effectively trim meat, this superiorly balanced knife has a sharp Granton edge which produces less drag to improve efficiency and reduces fatigue. Saber's unique tempering method ensures blade stability for optimum sharpness.
- Ideal tool for deboning all types of fish, meat, and poultry
- Unique tempering method ensures blade stability for optimum sharpness
- Full tang with bolster provides maximum strength and superior balance
- Granton edge produces less drag to improve efficiency and reduce fatigue
- Traditional hot-drop forging creates a superior steel product with increased elasticity and maximum internal strength
- Chef designed, chef tested, chef approved!
- Color: Black/Silver
- Blade Length: 5"
- Material:Stainless Steel
- Hardness: 56.6 Rockwell hardness
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited Manufacturer Warranty
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.
Be the first to review this product. Write a Review