AMD FirePro™ W8000 is the high-end category leader for multitasking and application performance across up to four displays. It's up to 4.5 times faster than the competing solution in single precision compute performance due in part to its innovative all-new Graphics Core Next (GCN) architecture. For 3D workloads, its GeometryBoost feature makes quick work of triangles, processing 1.8 billion per second, up to 1.5 times more than the competing product.
Equipped with a large 4GB GDDR5 frame buffer, W8000 delivers up to 1.5 times more memory bandwidth than the competing solution, and with high performance computing (HPC) features like error correcting code (ECC) memory and 806 GFLOPs of double precision floating point performance, it's a great choice for HPC workflows.
- Drive up to four displays with AMD Eyefinity technology, and up to six utilizing DisplayPort 1.2 multistreaming technology, enabling users to multitask across multiple applications with ease
- Operates at resolutions well beyond standard HD, at a max of 4096x2160, due to DisplayPort 1.2 support
- 3.23 TFLOPs of single precision compute performance for unrivaled application performance - up to 4.5 times more than the competing solution
- Optimizations and certifications for many major CAD/CAE and media and entertainment applications
- Intelligent power saving and monitoring technologies for higher performance