The perfect second oven for
your next holiday gathering
The Hamilton Beach 6 Slice Toaster Oven is the perfect second oven for any kitchen. Its stainless steel exterior offers a clean and classic look, and it uses up to 74% less energy and cooks up to 27% faster than a traditional oven when reheating pre-cooked chicken nuggets. This oven easily fits up to 6 slices of bread, a 6 lb chicken, a 7 lb roast, or a 9 inch pizza, making it great for holiday gatherings. It includes bake, broil, and toast settings and has a 30 minute timer with auto shutoff and ready bell. When you're all done cooking, the crumb tray easily slides out for fast and easy clean up.
- Get a second oven convenience in a small package that fits on your counter
- Uses up to 74% less energy and is 27% faster than a typical kitchen oven when reheating precooked frozen chicken nuggets
- Easily fit 6 slices of bread, a 6 lb chicken, a 7 lb roast, or a 9 inch pizza
- Includes bake, broil, and toast settings
- 30 minute timers has an auto shutoff feature and ready bell
- Slide-out crumb tray makes clean up simple and easy
- Toaster Oven
- Baking Pan
- Broiling Rack
- Color: Silver
- Capacity: Fits 6 slices of bread, a 6 lb. chicken, a 7 lb. roast or a 9 inch pizza
- Temperature Range: 200 to 450 degrees
- Wattage: 1300W
- Dimensions: 16.81" x 13.03" x 8.94" (W x D x H, Approx)
- Warranty: One
Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.
By Mark from SF Bay Area on 11/5/2013
Relatively large capacity for a "toaster oven" and its low wattage (1300W) is good if you have very limited electrical capacity and use for a small oven-like appliance, plus the top is good as a plate warmer, and it looks kind of nice, but:
1 Very slow to heat
2 Useless as a toaster (much too slow)
3 Rack must be manually pulled out (hot, hot, hot, use oven mitt)
4 Toast can fall off ends of rack
5 Timer only for heat shut-off (easy to burn things)
6 Surfaces & particularly top of the oven get dangerously hot
7 Claimed "6 Slice" capacity would require very small bread.
8 Uneven toasting when it eventually gets done
I have happy memories of several GE Toaster Ovens which worked well for grilled toast snacks. The Hamilton Beach looked like a potential replacement, but failed at this in every way. It's just too weak to be anything but a tiny oven and an inefficient one at that since it has no insulation. Given all that and how much counter space it requires, I returned it.