Sage 50 Nonprofit Accounting 2013 - 5 User Edition
Keep your nonprofit
organization on track
[Standard Retail License for Use on Up to 5 PCs]
Sage 50 Nonprofit Accounting 2013 includes all the features found in Sage 50 Premium Accounting plus powerful tools that help you expertly manage fundraising and donor outreach, and protect your confidential information. Sage 50 offers solutions for nonprofits that help you better record donations, manage restricted and unrestricted income, administer expenses and provide solid reporting. Plus, Sage 50 comes with Sage Business Care Silver, an auto-renewing program that provides automatically delivered upgrades, access to customer support, online training, customizable reporting tools, and more. Sage 50 Nonprofit Accounting 2013 is easy-to-use, so you spend less time on accounting and more time running your nonprofit organization.
- Non-profit specific chart of accounts, including a United Way chart of accounts
- Customized account segments to represent departments or individual funds
- Ability to designate encumbrances and restrictions
- Generate and email reports and financial statements including Statement of Financial Position and Donor-Grantor Summary List
- Customizable reporting
- Sage Business Care Silver, an auto-renewing service plan
- Create multiple budgets based on departments and cost centers - Go beyond one budget for your entire business. Improve financial planning and insight by tracking budgets for each of your departments and cost centers. Create "what if" scenarios for better decision making.
- Consolidate multiple companies for financial reporting - Reduce time and mistakes when combining financials for multiple companies. Combine charts of accounts, transactions, budgets, and more for a single, clear financial picture of all your businesses.
- Design and share insightful reports with Crystal Reports 2008 - Crystal Reports 2008, widely recognized as a leading report-writing package, expands the flexible reporting you get from Sage 50 Accounting, including the ability to create graphs and charts.
- Print financial statements by organized department - Manage and track all change order information in one place for better control over job costs and revenue. Capture approvals, update estimates and end dates, maintain notes, and attach documents.
- Track serialized inventory - Assign serial numbers to individual inventory items and maintain detailed records for costing and warranty tracking and recalls.
- Print a donor and grantor receipt report
- Create fundraising letters with a Microsoft Word template
- Print collections letters for member and pledge fees outstanding
- Accept new donors with a welcome letter template
- Produce accurate nonprofit-specific reports
- Set up quickly with nonprofit-specific chart of accounts
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.
- Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista SP1 or Windows 7 Home Premium or higher editions of Windows 7
- 2.0 GHz processor for single user and multiple users (2.4 GHz recommended)
- 1 GB of RAM for single user and multiple users (2 GB recommended for multiple users)
- 1 GB of disk space for installation. An additional 1 GB is required for a network server installation
- Internet Explorer 7.0 required; Internet Explorer 8.0 and 9.0 supported
- Microsoft .NET Framework CLR 3.5 SP 1. Requires an additional 280 MB to 610 MB
- At least high color (16-bit) SVGA video; supports 1024x768 resolution with small fonts required
- All online features/services require Internet access with at least a 56 Kbps modem
- Excel, Outlook, and Word integration requires Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Word 2003, 2007, or 2010
- Outlook Sync supported in Exchange 2000 SP2, 2003, 2007 and 2010
- Printers supported by Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7
- In-product demos require Macromedia Flash Player
- Adobe Reader 9.0 required
- Crystal Report 2008 SP1. Requires an additional 300 MB of available disk space
Multi-User (5 User Lincenses Included)
- Multi-user environments are supported in Sage 50 Complete Accounting and higher
- Multi-user mode is optimized for Windows Server 2003 or Windows Server 2008 client-server networks, and Windows XP/Vista/7 peer-to-peer networks
- A maximum of five licensed named users are allowed. A named user account is granted a license when selected in the user maintenance screen
- Terminal Services are supported in Sage 50 Complete Accounting and higher
- Windows 2003 or 2008 Server along with Remote Desktop Connection or Remote Desktop Web Connection client is required to run in a Windows Terminal Services environment. No more than 5 named users
- Terminal Server requires additional memory when more than one user is running under Windows Terminal Services. An additional 21 MB RAM is recommended for each additional user
- Customer registration and acceptance of License Agreement for Sage 50 Accounting Software Products required to use software
NOTE: Standard Retail License for use on up to 5 PCs.
Be the first to review this product. Write a Review