Sage 50 2013 Construction Accounting - 3 User Edition (PC)
Keep your construction
business on track
[Standard Retail License for Use on Up to 3 PCs]
Sage 50 2013 Construction Accounting includes all the features found in Sage 50 Premium Accounting plus powerful tools that help you expertly manage contractors, job costs, and invoicing. This easy-to-use software offers construction industry solutions that let you track cost and revenue information down to the finest detail, helping you become more profitable. Plus, Sage 50 comes with Sage Business Care Silver, an auto-renewing program that provides automatically delivered upgrades, access to customer support, online training, customizable reporting tools, and more. From progress billing, to job work-in-progress reporting, and everything in-between, Sage 50 2013 Construction Accounting helps you take your construction business wherever you want it to go.
- Progress billing
- Labor burden calculations
- Job work-in-progress reporting
- Payroll overhead rate tracking
- Sub-contractor insurance expiration tracking
- Custom construction planning reports
- Receive Sage Business Care Silver, an auto-renewing service plan
- Create multiple budgets based on departments and cost centers - Go beyond one budget for your entire business. Improve financial planning and insight by tracking budgets for each of your departments and cost centers. Create "what if" scenarios for better decision making.
- Consolidate multiple companies for financial reporting - Reduce time and mistakes when combining financials for multiple companies. Combine charts of accounts, transactions, budgets, and more for a single, clear financial picture of all your businesses.
- Design and share insightful reports with Crystal Reports 2008 - Crystal Reports 2008, widely recognized as a leading report-writing package, expands the flexible reporting you get from Sage 50 Accounting, including the ability to create graphs and charts.
- Print financial statements by organized department - Manage and track all change order information in one place for better control over job costs and revenue. Capture approvals, update estimates and end dates, maintain notes, and attach documents.
- Track serialized inventory - Assign serial numbers to individual inventory items and maintain detailed records for costing and warranty tracking and recalls.
- Print construction-specific operational reports - Sage 50 Construction Accounting has the reports construction companies need. Print 1099s, proposal transmits, contract transmits and welcome letters. Report on retainage, labor burden, and more.
- Automatically apply labor burden at the company or job level - Get a better understanding of your job profitability, while saving time and increasing accuracy by letting Sage 50 Construction Accounting manage labor burden for you. Allocate a percentage of an employee's overhead costs, such as taxes, insurance, and benefits, to any job.
- Progress billing based on percent of contract completion or proposal - Create invoices based on the job's current progress or specify that billing be based on a percentage of the job's completion, a percentage of estimated job revenue, or a percentage of each line item
- Automated retainage management for customer and vendor bills - On invoices and credit memos, Sage 50 Construction Accounting will automatically calculate the funds to retain when using accrual-based accounting. Show retainage on invoices, credit memos, and customer statements. Also track your retainage against vendor bills and vendor credit memos.
- Subcontractor and vendor insurance tracking for compliance - Get automatic notification when you try to pay a subcontractor whose insurance has expired. Store and report on insurance expiration dates, policy number, and policy limit so you can easily review your contractors' insurance expiration dates
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.
- Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista SP1 or Windows 7 Home Premium or higher editions of Windows 7
- 2.0 GHz processor for single user and multiple users (2.4 GHz recommended)
- 1 GB of RAM for single user and multiple users (2 GB recommended for multiple users)
- 1 GB of disk space for installation. An additional 1 GB is required for a network server installation
- Internet Explorer 7.0 required; Internet Explorer 8.0 and 9.0 supported
- Microsoft .NET Framework CLR 3.5 SP 1. Requires an additional 280 MB to 610 MB
- At least high color (16-bit) SVGA video; supports 1024x768 resolution with small fonts required
- All online features/services require Internet access with at least a 56 Kbps modem
- Excel, Outlook, and Word integration requires Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Word 2003, 2007, or 2010
- Outlook Sync supported in Exchange 2000 SP2, 2003, 2007 and 2010
- Printers supported by Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7
- In-product demos require Macromedia Flash Player
- Adobe Reader 9.0 required
- Crystal Report 2008 SP1. Requires an additional 300 MB of available disk space
Multi-User: (Requires additional purchase for licenses over included 3)
- Multi-user environments are supported in Sage 50 Complete Accounting and higher
- Multi-user mode is optimized for Windows Server 2003 or Windows Server 2008 client-server networks, and Windows XP/Vista/7 peer-to-peer networks
- A maximum of five licensed named users are allowed. A named user account is granted a license when selected in the user maintenance screen
- Terminal Services are supported in Sage 50 Complete Accounting and higher
- Windows 2003 or 2008 Server along with Remote Desktop Connection or Remote Desktop Web Connection client is required to run in a Windows Terminal Services environment. No more than 5 named users
- Terminal Server requires additional memory when more than one user is running under Windows Terminal Services. An additional 21 MB RAM is recommended for each additional user
- Customer registration and acceptance of License Agreement for Sage 50 Accounting Software Products
NOTE: Standard Retail License for use on up to 3 PCs.
Be the first to review this product. Write a Review