Coleman Montana 6-Person Tent
The ideal tent for camping
with a cabin-like feel
With its cabin-like design and plenty of room to stand and move, the Coleman Montana 6 Tent feels more like a house than a tent. It’s designed to hold up to the weather with specially-angled windows that let in the light, but not the water when it rains, even when they’re open. Insta-Clip Pole Attachments stand up to high wind and the WeatherTec System’s patented welded floors and inverted protected seams help ensure you stay dry. The snag-free, continuous pole sleeves mean you only have to feed the poles once, reducing setup time to just 15 minutes. The 12 ft. x 7 ft. floor is large enough to fit two queen size airbeds. Before you lie down, attach the fly for protection from the rain, or on dry nights, gaze at the stars through the mesh roof.
- Tent easily fits up to 6 people and features a 12 ft. x 7 ft. footprint that accommodates 2 queen size airbeds
- Cabin design features specially-angled windows that keep rain out even when they're open
- Great for family car campers, scout leaders, and extended camping trips
- Electrical access port to bring technology inside the tent
- Door awning provides protection from rain and sun
- WeatherTec System features patented welded floors and inverted seams keep water out
- Rainfly offers weather protection and a mesh roof to bring in more sunlight
- Insta-Clip Pole Attachments stand up to winds
- Snag-free, continuous pole sleeves for easy setup in just 15 minutes
- Interior gear pocket makes small, important items easy to find
- Carry bag with separate sacks for poles and stakes
- Carry Bag
- Poles and Stakes
- Sacks for Poles and Stakes
- Color: Green/Tan
- Maximum Occupancy: 6 people
- Center Height: 5 ft. 8 in.
- Footprint: 12 ft. x 7 ft.
- Warranty: One Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.
Be the first to review this product. Write a Review