Contour 1.0 for Windows Vista and XP
Structure your screenplay
[Licensed for Use with 1 User on 1 PC]
Contour 1.0 for Windows Vista and XP is a proven story development system that streamlines the process of turning your movie ideas from first glimmer to full outlines. Developed in tandem with Emmy Award-nominated Jeffrey Alan Schechter, Contour applies the same character-based structure that all blockbuster movies use, to create solid stories that hold together from fade-in to fade-out. With its story development system and its intuitive, fill-in-the-blanks approach, Contour shows exactly what elements need to be included in your script, never again leaving you to wonder what comes next.
- Story development system to streamline screenwriting process
- Record random ideas while you write
- Search script concepts by content, notes, and feedback
- Print beat sheets and structure reports
- Import and export industry-standard XML
- Seamless integration with Montage, Mariner Software's
popular screenwriting software
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.
- Windows Vista, Windows XP
- 512 MB of RAM (1 GB recommended)
- 100 MB of free hard disk space
NOTE: Licensed for use with 1 User on 1 PC.
Be the first to review this product. Write a Review