To take your story idea to
the screen, your script has to get noticed first!
It's one thing having the idea for a TV show, film, or play, but it's something else getting that idea into the format needed to get noticed. That's where Montage Professional Screenwriting for Mac comes in. Screenwriting requires a specific type of formatting - from typestyle to line spacing and indentations. You can have a blockbuster idea but without the proper screenwriting format, it won't get read. Montage contains everything you'll need to create the right format so that your script won't be dismissed. Use it to create, edit, and manage screenplays, and then submit, track, sen your queries, synopsis, and scripts to hundreds of included industry contacts through Montage's integration with Apple's Address Book.
- Automatically structures your writing, and includes templates from almost every genre including TV, film, theatre, musical, comic book, and more
- Provides multiple view such as Script View, so you can see what you're writing page by page
- Outline View lays out your script scene by scene and allows you to organize your script and even set its status
- Full Screen Mode keeps your free from background images, e-mail, and all the other stuff on your computer's desktop
- Hundreds of included industry contacts though integration with Apple's Address Book
- A built-in Final Draft importer which allows you to drag and drop your Final Draft documents right on Montage and have them open in Montage format
- Ease of creating your work in Montage's intuitive and elegant interface and the convenience of saving your Montage script as a Final Draft
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.
- Mac OS X 10.5 or higher
- 128 MB of RAM or more
- 100 MB of available hard disk space