Contribute 6.5 for Mac Upgrade Edition
Simplify website management
[Upgrade Edition - Licensed for Use on 1 Mac]
Contribute 6.5 for Mac software is a powerful web publishing and website management tool that integrates authoring, reviewing, and publishing in an easy-to-use WYSIWYG HTML editor. This upgrade allows you to get the latest version of Contribute, Contribute 6.5 software, which helps you to increase web publishing productivity while simplifying oversight and approval tasks. Contribute 6.5 for Mac is ideal for writers, editors, and content experts who want the freedom to update their own web pages. It is also perfect for web designers and developers who want to maintain the integrity of their design and code. Easily convert your website to HTML doctype compatible and simply your website management with Contribute 6.5 for Mac.
Upgrade Requirements: Must currently have Adobe Contribute CS4 or CS5 or CS5.1; Master Collection CS4, CS5, or CS5.5 to use this upgrade version of Contribute 6.5.
New and Improved
- HTML5 support
- Predefined content types
- XML editing
- Cross-browser preview
- Spry widget editing
- Multiple page search and replace
- Subversion support
- Image hotspot support
- SWF or FLV embedding
- Server Side includes file editing
- Text and image enhancements
- Upgrade to the latest version of Contribute
- Powerful web publishing and website management tool
- Integrates authoring, reviews, and site management for easier web publishing
- Easy-to-use WYSIWYG HTML editor
- Increases web publishing productivity
- Simplifies oversight and approval tasks
- HTML5 Support - Convert your html doctype to HTML5 to enable it to publish to various mobile devices. Design view support for HTML5
- True WYSIWYG Web Authoring - Enable content authors to see the results of their edits and additions instantly with enhanced CSS rendering, without writing code or knowing HTML. Contribute immediately updates edits to XML content and Spry widgets.
- Collaborative Publishing - Establish collaborative workflow processes to author, review, and publish content. Define different review paths at the template level, whether a single approval for an internal web page or multiple sign-offs for a public page.
- Predefined Content Types - Create new pages quickly based on existing design templates and page functionality. Set the workflow to hold new pages for review or to have them go live instantly. Set automatic expiration dates for new content.
- Rich Media Support - Easily drag and drop images, FLV and SWF files, or PDF documents into your web pages. Contribute automatically uploads the dependent files to the web server when the pages are published in predefined locations.
- XML Editing - Edit site-associated XML content natively, without having to leave Contribute and open an XML editor. Easily update Spry data sets and other pages that render content from dynamic XML-based sites by editing the corresponding XML file.
- Dynamic Website Editing - Add content to dynamic websites powered by Movable Type, TypePad, or WordPress. Simply define the Contribute connection with the proper settings, and site content is instantly available for updating.
- Cross-Browser Preview - Verify the look and feel of updated pages in multiple browsers. Preview edited pages in any installed browser. Windows users can view three browsers simultaneously with synchronous navigation and crawling for side-by-side comparison.
- Website and Blog Publishing - Publish with a single click to a wide variety of websites or blogs. Contribute is the one web authoring tool that supports FTP, SFTP,FTPS (Implicit and Explicit), WebDAV, MetaWeblog, and Atom protocols.
- In-Browser Editing - Allow authors to edit pages directly in a web browser with no need to open another application. The Contribute CS5 in-browser editor supports most browsers, including Firefox 3–3.6 for Windows and Mac OS and Internet Explorer 7 and 8.
- Simultaneous Share Reviews - Enable multiple reviewers to comment on drafts with in-context collaboration tools for faster and more effective web publishing cycles.
- Multiple Page Search and Replace - Use the enhanced search and replace capability to update information on multiple open draft pages. Streamline the update process by performing a previously tedious task in minutes.
- Subversion Support - Roll back pages to previously archived files using the built-in Contribute rollback feature or Subversion software, which is supported by Contribute CS5.
- Image Hotspot Support - Create multiple links to different parts of a single image with integrated WYSIWYG hotspot support. Draw one or more hotspots onto any image, and then add alternative text and URLs for immediate interactivity.
- SWF or FLV Embedding - Insert SWF or FLV files, and Contribute creates web standards–compliant code, compatible with that created in Adobe Dreamweaver software. This helps ensure that content is Adobe Flash Player compatible while enabling drag-and-drop authoring in Contribute.
- Server Side Includes File Editing - Allow authors to edit Server Side Includes (SSI) files. Authors can choose SSI files from a list, without needing to know the file path. Modify HTML content in the SSI file with Contribute.
- Text and Image Enhancements - Create superscript and subscript text directly in Contribute. Rescale, rotate, crop, and sharpen images, and adjust their brightness and contrast. Changes are displayed accurately with enhanced CSS rendering.
- Inline Spelling Checker - Reduce typos with the inline spelling checker. Potential errors are flagged as the contributor enters content for on-the-spot correction.
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.
- In order to successfully install and use an upgrade, you must own on of the qualifying previous versions: Adobe Contribute CS4 or CS5 or CS5.1; Master Collection CS4, CS5, CS5.5
- When you install your upgrade, the installer will attempt to detect a previous version of the product on the same computer. You may still need to enter the serial number for the previous product. If a previous product is not detected, you will be prompted to manually enter the previous product serial number during the upgrade.
- Macintosh OS X 10.6, 10.7
- Multicore Intel processor
- 512 MB of RAM
- 1.4 GB of available hard disk space for installation
- Additional free space required during installation (cannot install on a volume that uses a case-sensitive file system or on removable flash storage devices)
- 1024 x 768 display (1280 x 800 recommended) with 16-bit video card
- DVD-ROM drive
- Firefox 12 or 13 required for the Contribute web browser plug-in
- Broadband internet connection required for online services and to validate Subscription Edition (if applicable) on an ongoing basis (Additional fees may apply)
- NOTE: This product must be activated over the Internet prior to use.
NOTE: This title is non-returnable once the software package has been opened. Upgrade Version - Licensed for use on 1 Mac.
Be the first to review this product. Write a Review