From the Manufacturer
Norton™ AntiVirus’ five patented layers of protection and powerful cloud features eliminate viruses and spyware, so you can go online and share safely.
Norton™ AntiVirus uses our five patented layers of protection to quickly detect and eliminate viruses and spyware, so you can go online and freely share, knowing you’re protected.
Advanced reputation and behavior antivirus technology scans all files you download for viruses and eliminates them. It even protects from new viruses that haven’t been invented yet. Plus, a powerful threat-removal layer gets rid of hard-to-remove infections.
Cloud-based Norton Management lets you fix, update, renew, and install Norton AntiVirus on additonal PCs over the Internet. You can also bring together your Norton protection for other devices in one place for straightforward solutions that protect you on your various devices.
Benefits with Supporting Features
Active virus detection and elimination lets you share freely, without getting or passing on viruses
- Five patented layers of protection and advanced reputation and behavior antivirus technology quickly find and eliminate viruses and spyware.
- Improved SONAR technology and live 24/7 threat monitoring watch your PC for suspicious behavior, to quickly identify and protect you from threats hackers haven’t even invented yet.
- Scans all files you download for viruses and spyware and removes them.
- Powerful threat-removal layer targets and gets rid of aggressive, hard-to-remove infections that less sophisticated products often miss.
Protects your privacy and prevents your passwords and identity from being stolen when you go online, so you can surf the Web without worry
- Stops online threats before they can reach your computer.
- Browser protection blocks unsafe websites that secretly download software that could be used to steal your personal information or take over your PC and use it to send email spam.
Won’t slow you down or get in your way
- Superior performance delivers fast scanning.
- Intelligent detection and quiet background operation won’t annoy you with lots of pop-up warnings or requests to restart.
- Scans and runs updates only when you’re not using your computer.
- Lets you fix, update, renew, and install Norton AntiVirus on additional PCs over the Internet with a few simple clicks.
- Brings together your other Norton protection products in one convenient place.
EXCLUSIVE! Norton Protection System:
Five patented layers of protection quickly and accurately detect and eliminate viruses and spyware.
Proactively protects you by checking for and blocking online threats as your browser loads, to stop online threats before they can do damage.
Stays ahead of, detects, and eliminates new threats that haven’t even been invented yet by watching your PC for suspicious behavior.
Targets and gets rid of hard-to-remove threats that less sophisticated products often miss.
Improves performance by identifying safe files and only scanning unknown files.
Download Insight 2.0:
Protects you from dangerous applications before you install them by telling you if they are harmful or unstable.
Remembers, secures, and automatically enters your user names and passwords for you.
Reviews a website’s reputation and lets you know if it is safe to enter your personal information, so you can be confident it won’t be stolen by cybercriminals.
Cloud-based controls let you fix, update, renew, and install Norton AntiVirus on other PCs over the Internet with a few simple clicks. It brings together your Norton protection for other devices, like your Mac® computer, smartphone, or tablet, in one place.
Detects threats as they travel over a network and eliminates them before they can reach your computer.
Norton automatically sends you important product and feature updates throughout the year. The latest version installs without you needing to do anything.
FREE 24x7 Support:
Offers you expert help and answers by phone, live chat, or online whenever you need them.1
IMPROVED! Bandwidth Management 2.0:
Automatically adjusts Norton data usage updates when you connect to 3G networks to avoid using up your monthly data allotment or causing overage fees.
Stops cybercriminals from using security holes (vulnerabilities) in applications to sneak threats onto your PC.
EXCLUSIVE! Norton Pulse Updates:
Updates your protection every 5 to 15 minutes—without disrupting you—for up-to-the-minute protection against the latest threats.
Norton Control Center:
Gives you easy access to program settings and Web-based Norton services from your choice of a standard detailed view or a simplified view.
Email and Instant Message Monitoring:
Scans email and IMs for suspicious links, attachments, and other tricks cybercriminals use to steal your identity and your hard-earned money.
Norton Bootable Recovery Tool:
Creates an emergency CD/DVD/USB that gets your PC back up and running, even if it’s so infected that it won’t start up.
Puts alerts and non-critical updates on hold when you’re watching movies or playing games in full screen mode on your PC.
Runs scans and updates only when you’re not using your PC
Tells you what Norton AntiVirus has done in the previous month to protect you from threats.
Maximizes your laptop’s battery life by putting off non-critical activities until you plug in your computer.
Minimum System Requirements
Operating Systems Supported
- Microsoft® Windows® XP (32-bit) Home/Professional/Tablet PC/Media Center (32-bit) with Service Pack 2 or later
- Microsoft Windows Vista® (32-bit and 64-bit) Starter/Home Basic/Home Premium/Business/Ultimate with Service Pack 1 or later
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit) Starter/Home Basic/Home Premium/Professional/Ultimate
- Microsoft Windows 8 and Windows 8 Pro (32-bit and 64-bit).2
Minimum Hardware Requirements
- 300 MHz for Microsoft Windows XP, 1 GHz for Microsoft Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8.2
- 256 MB of RAM
- 300 MB of available hard disk space
- CD-ROM or DVD drive (if not installing via electronic download)
Email scanning supported for POP3-compatible email clients
Browser Support for Phishing Protection, Safe Search, and Password Management
- Microsoft Internet Explorer® 7.0 or higher (32-bit only).2 3
- Mozilla® Firefox® (32-bit only)3 , 4
- Google Chrome™3 , 4
Browser Support for Vulnerability Protection
- Microsoft Internet Explorer® 7.0 or higher (32-bit only)2 3
- Mozilla® Firefox® (32-bit only)3 , 4
Introducing the new Norton AntiVirus.
Basic antivirus protection that stops viruses and spyware, so you can safely go online and share.
|Software Main Type:||Security|
|Software Sub Type:||Antivirus|
|Software Name:||AntiVirus 2013|
|Operating System Supported:||Windows|
|License Type:||Complete Product|
|License Quantity:||3 User|
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.