productivity with the latest office technology advantages
The convenient, value-packed Phaser 3320/DNI Monochrome Printer delivers reliable, problem-solving performance where you need it, helping you stay focused on what matters most: growing your business. Packing both fast printing and long-term reliability into a compact device, this printer features print speeds up to 37ppm black-and-white with first-page-out-times as fast as 6.5 seconds as well as a monthly duty cycle of up to 80,000 prints for heavy-duty production. While most printer units only give you the option of Wi-Fi, the Phaser 3320/DNI gives you built-in Wi-Fi connectivity that comes standard, giving you the freedom to put the printer wherever you need it.
Also standard on the Phaser 3320/DNI is highly efficient two-sided printing, which can cut your paper consumption and cost in half. All these time, money, and space saving features are just a small part of what the Phaser 3320/DNI Monochrome Printer has to offer your small business.
- Grow your business with simple and efficient black-and-white printing
- Print up to 37 ppm black-and-white
- First-page-out time as fast as 6.5 seconds
- Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity
- Up to 1200 x 1200 x image quality
- Standard 250-sheet paper capacity
- 50-Sheet Bypass Tray
Productivity and Reliability Features
- A fast print speed of up to 37 ppm and a first-page-out time as fast as 6.5 seconds mean your documents are always ready when you need them.
- An optional second paper tray lets you load an extra 520 sheets at one time for extended, interruption-free printing.
- A monthly duty cycle of up to 80,000 prints means heavy-duty production.
- Get free lifetime service coverage and manage your printer supplies virtually without effort.
- Highly efficient two-sided printing can cut your paper consumption and cost in half- comes standard on Phaser 3320
- Available high-capacity print cartridges reduce your total cost of ownership and require less frequent replacement.
Ease-of-Use and Security Features
- The black and white printer’s small footprint allows for easy integration within your work space, whether on your desk or in a shared location.
- Internal Wi-Fi connectivity comes standard with the Phaser 3320, giving you the freedom to put the printer wherever you need it.
- With Xerox CentreWare IS, remote device administration is handled with ease right from your computer’s browser.
- Keep your sensitive documents away from unintended recipients with the latest security features, including IPSec, SNMPv3, IP filtering, IPv6, network authentication and secure print.
- Phaser 3320/DNI Monochrome Printer
- Xerox Genuine print cartridge
- Power Cord
- USB Cable
- Software and Documentation
- Print Speed: Up to 37 ppm
- Duty Cycle: Up to 80,000 images/month
- Recommended Monthly Print Volume: Up to 6,000 pages
- Maximum Print Resolution: 600 x 600 x 4 dpi (up to 1200 x 1200 enhanced image quality)
- Standard Paper Capacity: 250 sheets
- Wi-Fi Connectivity: Built-in
- Two-Sided Output: Standard
- Processor Speed: 600 MHz
- First-page-out Time, Printing: As fast as 6.5 seconds
- Print Memory (Standard/Max): 128 MB/ 384 MB
- Connectivity: 10/100/1000BaseTX Ethernet, USB 2.0, Wi-Fi (802.11 n/g/b)
- Page Description Languages: PCL 5e emulation, PCL 6 emulation, PDF emulation, PostScript 3
- Print Features: Automatic 2-sided, Booklet printing, Collation, Custom page size, Earth Smart, Fit-to-page, N-up, Poster printing, Scaling, Toner save mode, Watermarks
- Dimensions: 14.4 x 14.5 x 10.1 in.
- Weight: 21.8 lbs/9.9kg
- Warranty: One Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty, Xerox Total Satisfaction Guarantee
- Output Capacity: 150 sheets
- Paper Capacity: Multipurpose Tray-50 sheets; Tray 1-250 sheets; Optional Tray-520 sheets
- Paper Size: Multipurpose Tray-Custom sizes: 3 x 5 in. to 8.5 x 14 in; Tray 1-Custom sizes: 3 x 5 in. to 8.5 x 14 in.; Optional Tray-Custom sizes: 5.83 x 8.27 in. to 8.5 x 14 in.
- Device Management Features: Apple Bonjour, Email alerts, Xerox CentreWare Internet Services, Xerox CentreWare Web
- OS Support: AIX 5, Fedora Core, HP-UX, Mac OS version 10.5 or higher, Redhat Enterprise Linux 4, SUSE, Solaris 10, Solaris 9, Windows 2003 Server, Windows 2008 Server, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Xerox Global Printer Driver, Xerox Mobile Express Driver
- Security Features: 802.1x, IP filtering, IPSec, Mac address filtering, SNMPv3, Secure HTTPS (SSL)
- Operating Temperature: 50 - 90 ° F (10 - 32 ° C)
- Operating Relative Humidity: 20 - 80 % RH (noncondensing)
- Warm-up Time (from power save mode): 35 seconds
- Operating Power Consumption: 420 W
- Standby Power Consumption: 48 W
- Power Save Power Consumption: 10 W
- CE Mark applicable to Low Voltage Directive (2006/95/EC), EMC Directive 2004/108/EC, FCC Part 15, Class B, FCC Part 68, GOST, GS Mark, R&TTE Directive 1999/5/EC, UL 60950-1/CSA 60950-1-07, 2nd Edition
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.