MapPoint North America 2013 - 32-bit DVD
Business Mapping made simple
[Licensed for Use on 1 PC - 32-bit DVD Included]
Visualize your business in a whole new way with MapPoint North America 2013. This software gives you the power to visualize sales, competitor, and customer data to make better business decisions. With the easy-to-use data mapping tools, you can create information-rich maps to pinpoint data relationships, identify business trends, and highlight opportunities. You can also seamlessly integrate maps into the work you do in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and more - tell your story visually, inserting maps into documents and presentations to illustrate everything from sales performance and customer locations, to new business opportunities. When you travel, use trip-planning mapping options to create routes and optimize stops, or plan your trip on your PC and then print or share your route to your GPS device. Take advantage of the extensible MapPoint object model to build custom business solutions such as fleet tracking and business intelligence, and do much more with the MapPoint North America 2013.
- Make better business decisions
- Create information-rich maps
- Streamline your travel
- Use Maps in your Microsoft Office documents
- Extend your business
- Updated street-level maps, new look, and 2.5 million points of interest
- Hotel and restaurant reviews and ratings
- Pushpin images
- Insert maps into the work you do in Microsoft Office
- Visualize business, customer, and demographic data using maps
- Create routes and share them to your navigation devices
- Share territory and results maps to clearly visualize, analyze, and communicate performance
- Combine business data with demographics to find and target potential customers
- Choose whether cities, highways, local roads, and parks show on your map
- Build custom solutions and Office add-ins
What Can You Do with MapPoint to Expand Your Business?
- Discover hidden treasure in your existing data sources - Create maps from data stored in current versions of software including Microsoft Office Excel and Access, SQL Server, or other database sources. Find clarity in what your data has to show you.
- Tell a story visually - Insert maps into Word documents and PowerPoint presentations to illustrate everything from sales performance to customer locations. Each map point displayed highlights your opportunities.
- Streamline your travel - Optimize your stops with one click or drag-and-drop to alter your route. Detailed driving directions help keep you on track. Miss a turn? MapPoint reroutes you.
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.
- Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008 (32 bit) or Windows XP (32 bit)
- 1 GB RAM for 32 bit OS, 2 GB RAM for 64 bit OS, 256MB RAM for Windows XP
- 2.1 GB of available hard disk space
- DVD drive or high speed Internet access for installation
- 1024 X 768 or higher resolution monitor
Additional Items/Services to Use Certain Features
- Microsoft Outlook 2007 or 2010 required to use Send To features
- Broadband Internet service (connect time charges may apply)
- GPS device that supports NMEA 2.0 or later and USB port
- Internet Explorer (will not displace your primary browser)
- Some features will not work with the 64 bit version of Microsoft Office 2010
NOTE: This title is non-returnable once the software package has been opened. Licensed for use on 1 PC.
Be the first to review this product. Write a Review