Pyle PSPL01 Sound Level Meter
How loud can you get?
With the Pyle Sound Level Meter, you can measure from 40 dB all the way up to 130 dB with an accuracy of 3.5 dB. It's uses a 0.5" electret condenser microphone for accurate sound measuring. The digital display offers 0.1 dB sound resolution with fast time weighting, and uses A-type frequency weighting. Including with the microphone are a windscreen plus a 9 volt battery, which can provide up to 50 hours of battery life.
- 1/2" electret condenser microphone
- Newly designed housing
- C-type frequency weighting
- High performance and auto LCD backlight
- Up to 50 hours of battery life
- Auto power off after 15 minutes of inactivity
- 9V Battery
- Carrying Case
- Instruction Manual
- Color: White and Gray
- Frequency Range: 31.5 Hz to 8 KHz
- Measuring Level Range: 40dB to 130 dB
- Accuracy: +/- 3.5 dB @ 1 kHz, 94 dB
- Microphone: 0.5" electret condenser microphone
- Display Resolution: 0.1 dB
- Display Up Data: 0.5 sec.
- Power Source: 9 V battery (included)
- Battery Life: 50 hours
- Operating Temperature: 0ºC to 40ºC (32ºF to 104ºF)
- Storage Temperature: -10ºC to 60ºC (14ºF to 140ºF)
- Operating Humidity: 10% to 90% RH
- Storage Humidity: 10% to 75% RH
- Dimensions: 8.3" x 2.2" x 1.3" (L x W x
- Warranty: One Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
Note: Battery is included, but not guaranteed.
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.
Be the first to review this product. Write a Review