PowerPoint 2010 support:
- Convert PowerPoint 2010 slides, including objects, animations, and multimedia, into rich, interactive video presentations using an improved conversion library.
Desktop-based video production:
- Minimize the time, effort, and cost associated with producing videos by doing it yourself right at your desktop without specialized equipment or training.
- Simultaneously capture slide presentations, webcam video, and audio to create engaging video presentations with just a few clicks.
Simplified video post-production:
- Speed up post-production with an intuitive interface that makes video editing a cinch.
- Dynamically mix your slide presentation and webcam video.
- Edit your video with crop, trim, pan, and zoom, and automatically adjust the brightness and sharpness.
- Enhance audio quality by reducing background noise.
- Focus viewer attention on specific content by highlighting it while recording.
- Make annotations by simply moving your pointing device.
- Work with attractive themes, add text overlays to introduce topics or speakers, and select from a range of introductory and concluding clips.
- Include your logo for project-wide branding.
Smart learning interactions:
- Insert aesthetically designed interactive elements into your content with just a click.
- Simply select from a wide range of stunning out-of-the-box interactions like Process Cycle, Glossary, Accordion, Pyramid, and Animated Rollover, and then customize the content and appearance.
- Tell your story more effectively using human characters.
- Select from a wide range of out-of-the-box actors making various gestures to give your content a more personal touch.
- Set actors against relevant backgrounds to make your scenarios look more realistic.
- Spend less time and effort livening up your training content.
- Choose from attractive, professionally designed themes that blend backgrounds, styles, fonts, and layouts.
- Apply them across projects to maintain a consistent look and feel.
- You can also customize the templates to suit your requirements.
Integration with Adobe Captivate 6:
- Generate robust software simulations within PowerPoint with Adobe Captivate software.
- Create multiple learning modes in a single recording session, including procedure demos, simulations for practicing steps, and assessments.
Attractive quizzing out of the box:
- Easily add quiz questions to presentations to test understanding and retention.
Publishing to video platforms:
- Reach a wider audience by publishing video-based content created with Presenter to YouTube and other video sharing sites.
Publishing to tablets:
- Deliver your videos on iPad using the mobile app for Adobe Presenter.
- Export scoring data from the app to AICC-compliant LMSs.
- You can also get a white-labeled app from Adobe and brand it for your organization.