Nuance PDF Create v.8.0 - Complete Standard Retail Product for 1 User
Create secure PDF files
from any PC application
[Complete Standard Retail Product Licensed for Use for 1 User]
Nuance PDF Create 8 is the smart choice for creating 100% industry-standard PDF files from any PC application, making it simple to share or archive documents using the PDF format. It turns files into secure PDFs up to three times faster than any other PDF software with results that are universally viewable from virtually any PDF viewer. Designed to take full advantage of Microsoft Office 2010 and Windows 7 capabilities, it’s Nuance’s most productive and intuitive PDF creation software ever. Unparalleled features let you batch create PDFs, combine multiple files into a single PDF, connect to popular cloud services, organize documents into PDF packages, and even create PDFs directly from within Microsoft Office applications.
- Transform practically any electronic document into a 100% industry-standard PDF file- up to three times faster than you can with any other PDF software
- Create secure PDF files are universally viewable - regardless of operating system or PDF viewer
- Combine files into a single PDF document, or create PDF packages that are compact, easy to email, and universally viewable
- Create and save your PDF to popular Cloud services such as PaperPort Anywhere, Box, Google Docs, and more
- Create PDF files instantly from within Microsoft Office applications, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Archive your critical documents using the PDF/A-1b international standard to ensure they will display and print properly for years to come
- Create Universally Viewable PDF Files - Use PDF Create 8 to make PDF make PDF files from virtually any electronic document- up to three times faster than any other PDF software. The resulting files fully compatible with other PDF viewers for reading, sharing and printing.
- Create PDF Files from Within Microsoft Office 2010 - Enjoy the convenience of one-click PDF creation within Microsoft Office applications- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. You can even “pin” PDF Create to the Windows 7 task bar so fast, easy PDF creation is always just a click away.
- Create and Combine PDF Files in One Easy Step - Use PDF Create Assistant to easily merge multiple files and formats, such as Microsoft Office, Corel WordPerfect, TIFF, JPG and more, into a single PDF file. The predefined and customized PDF Profiles provide you with simple one-click operations for all your PDF-creation needs.
- Save Time with Batch Creation -Simply drag and drop your files into PDF Create 8 and click “Go.” You can choose to create a PDF file for each input file or combine all files into a single PDF document.
- Connect Your Documents to the Cloud - Now you can create, save and access your documents in the Cloud by connecting directly to PaperPort Anywhere, Box, Google Docs, Windows Live SkyDrive, Office 365, Evernote and Dropbox. This gives you access to your documents anytime, anywhere through the web or by supported mobile devices applications.
- Organize Information and Simplify Sharing -PDF Create lets you use PDF like a folder, grouping multiple documents within a single, compact PDF file that is universally viewable and easy to email. PDF packages are the ideal way to create and share content groupings such as case files, tax information or training materials, which can be printed or searched with a single command.
- Share Sensitive Content Securely -Add passwords and permission controls during the PDF creation process to limit what other users can see in your documents. With PDF Create 7, you can limit the ability of others to view, copy, print or modify your content. So you can share documents with confidence that sensitive information is always protected.
- Archive Your Critical Documents -Improved support for PDF/Archive files (the PDF/A international standard) ensures that your important documents will display and print properly for many years to come.
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.
- Windows 7 (32/64-bit SP1); Vista (32/64-bit SP2); XP (32-bit SP3)
- Intel Pentium 4 higher or equivalent processor
- 512 MB of RAM (1 GB recommended)
- 200 MB of free hard disk space for application files and installation
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 or above
- Web access needed for product registration, activation and obtaining live updates for the program
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 installed
- CD-ROM drive for installation
- Note: Performance and speed will be enhanced if your computer’s processor, memory, and available disk space exceed minimum requirements.
NOTE: This title is non-returnable once the software package has been opened. Licensed for use for 1 user; Complete Standard Retail Product.
Be the first to review this product. Write a Review