Start learning web and
graphic design today
Professor Teaches How to Create Web Pages and Graphics 8 provides realistic, interactive, and complete training for creating web pages and graphics. Build your skills and learn everything you need, from beginning to advanced topics, as you learn the features of Adobe CS5 Dreamweaver, Photoshop, and Flash, along with Microsoft's Expression Web 4 and other popular web and graphics programs. Each interactive tutorial is organized for fast and easy learning with practical exercises that build skills quickly and effectively. With 11 separate tutorials on web and graphic design covering 30 of the most important learning topics and hundreds of practical exercises, Professor Teaches How to Create Web Pages and Graphics 8 will build your skills quickly.
- Realistic - Realistic simulations provide an accurate learning environment so your transition to Excel and Word is fast and easy.
- Interactive - More than just videos, you'll interact to perform the correct action during each exercise for better learning and retention.
- Complete - Hundreds of learning topics and beginner through advanced subjects are included; no other training is more complete.
- Hundreds of learning topics
- 4 to 8 hours of training per course
- Beginner to advanced topics
- Self-paced learning objectives
- Introduction and summaries
- Interactive exercises
- Professional voice narration
- Realistic simulation of software
- End-of-chapter quiz questions
- Checkmarks for completed topics
- Glossary, Index, and Search
- Professor Answers for Instant Training
- Design Great-Looking Websites with the Power of Dreamweaver - Use the power of Dreamweaver to organize your website, create and apply CSS styles, insert text and hyperlinks, insert images and multimedia, and publish your website on the Internet.
- Discover New Ways to Create Graphic Images with Photoshop - Visually enhance your web pages with Photoshop, the industry-standard image-editing tool. Learn to work with photo layers, use palettes and marquee tools, edit digital images, and create powerful graphics for your personal and professional projects.
- Add Stunning Animation,Video, and Interactivity with Adobe Flash - Create dynamic web content: stunning animations with only a few clicks of the mouse, buttons that product sounds and perform actions, and websites designed entirely in Flash. Learn to optimize images for the web.
- Easily Create Web Pages using Expression Web 4 - Learn how Expression Web 4 will help you tackle anything from basic tasks like formatting text to more advanced tasks like defining page properties, creating auto thumbnails, adding jump menus, and generating site reports.
- Learn to Create Publications with Microsoft Publisher 2010 - Learn how Publisher can help you create publications for print, convert a publication for the Web, and create great-looking content for print or web with the least amount of effort.
- The Fast, Easy Way to Learn Web Design - You can learn from all 11 courses or just the ones you need. In either case, the knowledge you gain becomes an asset for life. Professor Teaches courses use real-world settings to help you apply your new knowledge directly to your daily tasks.
- Get Creative and More Productive - These courses will increase your proficiency with many web tasks by guiding you through each step of the process. You will be able to create web pages, edit digital images, and create powerful presentations for your personal and professional projects.
- Includes Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced Topics - Chapters are organized into specific learning objectives, easily available from the main menu. Learning objectives guide you to success, colorful graphics and clear instructions keep you interested, and professional voice narration assists retention.
- Interactive Training to Learn Web and Graphic Design - Self-paced, interactive lessons allow you to practice in a realistic simulation of the software. Accurate screen presentations, menus, and buttons provide an easy transition to the real application. Step-by-step interactive exercises help you achieve high retention rates, and practical exercises and examples make learning easy.
- Includes Just-in-Time Training - Get quick assistance with Professor Answers. Find answers to your questions faster and easier than navigating Help Systems. Powerful search and browse features help you locate the specific topic you need, right when you need it. And Professor Answers also provide mini-training sessions for quick knowledge and experience.
Dreamweaver CS5 - Over 95 Lessons
- Developing the Site Structure
- Creating and Applying CSS Styles
- Inserting Text and Hyperlinks
- Building Templates, Tables and Forms
- Inserting Images and Multimedia
- Importing Word or HTML
- Adding a Flash Button
- Creating a Nav Bar and Rollover Images
- Using Frames and Formatting Options
- Publishing to a Remote Site
Flash CS5 - Over 75 Lessons
- Publishing Flash Movies
- Using Drawing Tools and Layers
- Creating Frames and Animations
- Morphing with Shape Tweens
- Moving Objects/Motion Tweens
- Adding Timeline Effects
- Learning Symbols and Instances
- Incorporating Audio and Video
- Buttons with Sounds and actions
- Programming in ActionScript 3.0
Photoshop CS5 - Over 80 Lessons
- Working with Photo Layers
- Using Palettes and Marquee Tools
- Transforming a Selection
- Creating a Selection Mask
- Adjust Color and Retouch Images
- Using Adjustment Tools
- Creating and Modifying Paths
- Using the Drawing Tools
- Working with Filters
- Optimizing Images for the Web
Web Design Fundamentals - Over 30 Lessons
- Secrets of Great Web Pages
- Selecting a Color Scheme
- Designing Images for the Web
- Determining Your Message
- Advanced Design Features
- Creating a Web Page
- Laying Out the Site
- Arranging Text on a Page
- Using Page Templates
- Cool Tools for Web Work
HTML Fundamentals and Advanced - Over 85 Lessons
- Learning How to Create HTML
- Using Rules of Syntax
- Adding Spaces and Line Breaks
- Using Colors and List Elements
- Building Tables and Aligning Text
- Creating a Login Form and Imagemap
- Adding Fields and Style Sheets
- Applying the Cascading Model
- Embedding Flash Animation
- Controlling Page Layout
Expression Web - Over 45 Lessons
- Publishing a Web Site
- Viewing Page Elements
- Understanding HTML and CSS
- Defining Page Properties
- Formatting Text
- Using Task Panes and Templates
- Creating Auto Thumbnails
- Adding a Jump Menu
- Managing and Repairing Links
- Generating Reports
Publisher 2010 - Over 50 Lessons
- Building Blocks of a Publication
- Creating Publications for Print
- Working with Master Pages
- Inserting Headers and Footers
- Working with Text in a Table
- E-Mailing Publications
- Converting a Publication for Web
- Adding Bullets and Numbering
- Creating a Table Frame
- Using the Design Gallery
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.
- Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7
- Pentium PC or higher
- Average 150 MB hard drive space available per application
- DVD-ROM Drive
- 1024 x 768, 16-bit color display
- Sound card
- Speakers or headphones
customers also bought
DrawPlus X3 Graphics Studio
Your Price: $19.99
Etch A Sketch
Your Price: $8.49
Your Price: $10.99
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Pro
Your Price: $26.99
Maxell 32GB 360° 503204 USB 2.0 Flash Drive -...
Your Price: $32.55
Media Expressions 3 Platinum Suite
Your Price: $19.99
Microsoft Xbox 360 1080p High-Definition 6' H...
Your Price: $14.99
PowerLine Vehicle Socket Splitter with USB Po...
Your Price: $9.99
Professor Teaches How to Create Web Pages & G...
Your Price: $10.99
Professor Teaches Office Home and Student 201...
Your Price: $10.99
Punch! Interior Design Suite with NexGen Tech...
Your Price: $16.99
The Complete National Geographic - 125 Years ...
Your Price: $36.99